Agile Business Analyst
- Perth based
- Immediate start
- National Corporation
An excellent opportunity for an Agile Business Analyst to join Perth based National Corporation on their busy project. Apply now!
A unique opportunity for an Agile Business Analyst to join a busy project in Perth.
- Work with a project team and other key project stakeholders to deliver Agile business analysis and scrum deliverables
- Encourage knowledge sharing and collaboration across and between projects and stakeholder groups to achieve the best outcomes
- Work with other Business Analysts and team members to develop and maintain the process library, process modelling standards and business analysis methodology In the Project Delivery Framework and to develop and build agile capabilities
- Work with Project Managers and / or Product Owners and / or Customer Advisors to contribute to the management of project delivery
- Deliver Agile estimates, sizing and performance metrics
- Proven Agile business analysis experience
- Demonstrated understanding of Agile software development
- User Story Creation and User Story Backlog Management experience
- Experience using Agile performance metrics
- Strong analytical and lateral thinking skills
- Strong documentation skills
- Strong process modelling skills
- Understands business needs and the consequences of outcomes
- Proven ability to communicate to all levels both verbally and in writing
- Proven experience in initiating activities that contribute to meeting project objectives
- Problem identification and resolution skills
- Experienced in producing business analysis deliverables
- Ability to work collaboratively across the business
- Strong stakeholder and relationship management skills
- Highly developed business analysis and facilitation skills
- Experienced in dealing with ambiguity and adapting to changing circumstances
- Resilience and self-management
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Nik Stojanov on 08 61511702. Please quote our job reference number: 200169053.
Reference Number: 200169053_3
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 2 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 4 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 5 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
Join the newsletter!
- Jackery Titan S 20100 review: An affordable battery that packs a punch
- Anker PowerCore+ 26800 PD review: Everything you want in a battery pack
- Samsung Fast Charge Portable Battery Pack 5100 review: Slim, portable, and full of energy
- RAVPower 20100 review: USB-C and QC 3.0 together
- Aukey 30000 PowerBank with Power Delivery review: A respectable upgrade
PCW Evaluation Team
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
- Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- GAMOSPHERE: Your August Roundup of Gaming News
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTJunior ICT Project ManagerQLD
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) Developer- CANBERRA BASEDQLD
- CCSystems Engineer (Wintel) - Midrange L1 & L2ACT
- CCSenior Project CoordinatorVIC
- FTSalesforce DeveloperQLD
- CCAlliance ManagerNSW
- CCCollaboration tools ManagerVIC
- FTHR Systems and Reporting AnalystQLD
- CCCustomer Experience (CX) Designer - TelcoVIC
- FTBusiness Intelligence Analyst - SpotfireOther
- CCProject Manager - BrisbaneNSW
- CCTechnical Consultant - HP Service Manager 9ACT
- CCGaming DevelopersQLD
- TPExpression of Interest - Multiple RolesACT
- TPData ModellerACT
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Mobile Apps TesterWA
- CCSAP ConsultantOther
- FTDigital Account Director - Search & SocialNSW
- FTSenior Wintel Server EngineerOther
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCStore Project Coordinator - Large Retail ProjectNSW
- FTSenior Systems Engineer - DesktopOther