Helpdesk Support role
- Initial 6 Month Contract
- Sydney CBD Location
- Market Leader
Fantastic opportunity for someone with exceptional customer service skills to join a Dynamic IT Helpdesk Team !
A fantastic contract opportunity is now available for a 1st level Help Desk Support to join a team professionals providing superior customer support to technical issues.
Skills and experience required:
- Passion for excellent customer service
- Ability to communicate, both verbally and written, effectively with all customers at all levels
- Interest in technology
- 1 year 1st level Help Desk (phone based) or 2 nd Level Desktop (Desktop and Laptop environment) highly desirable (but not essential)
- Ability to work proactively unsupervised & as member of wider team
- Good , analytical, troubleshooting and incident solving skills
- Basic Project Management Methodologies an advantage
- Previous Call Centre or Customer Service experience is preferred to be considered for this role.
- Flexible - willing and able to operate at all levels of Client Services based on a rotating roster or as required
- Strong Customer service focus
- High level of Interpersonal skills
- SLA & Process driven
- Excellent written and Verbal Communication skills
- Technical knowledge of Lotus Notes; Windows 7 ; Microsoft Office 2010, Citrix.
- Good understanding of PC hardware, software, mobile devices and all related peripherals.
- Basic Awareness of ITIL
- Prior experience with an Incident Management / Call Logging system
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Tamsin Clark on 02 9464 5685. Please quote our job reference number: 200170400.
Reference Number: 200170400_2
Contact Details: Tamsin Clark - 02 9464 5685
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Tamsin Clark
Contact Phone: 02 9464 5685
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 2 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 4 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 5 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
Join the newsletter!
- Amaysim Announce Galaxy Note 8 Plans
- LG Lock In Q6 For Australian Market
- Windows 10: Microsoft finalizes the Fall Creators Update, teases a mixed-reality future
- A dual-port wall charger is $11 today
- We build an AMD Threadripper 1920X-Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti PC
PCW Evaluation Team
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
- Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- Review: Nikon D7500 DSLR Camera
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCVMware AdministratorNSW
- CCSenior Java DeveloperQLD
- CCApplications Support/ DevOps EngineerQLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst, CX strategy, TelcoNSW
- FTOperations Orchestration SpecialistACT
- FTDigital Marketing Manager | Initial 6 Month ContractOther
- FTCustomer Delivery Coordinator / Account ManagerOther
- CCSAP ConsultantOther
- FTHR Systems and Reporting AnalystQLD
- CCJava DeveloperVIC
- FT4 X Gun Java Developers wantedVIC
- FTProject Coordinator - Retail Store ProjectsOther
- TPSplunk ArchitectNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTProject Support OfficerOther
- FTTechnical Business AnalystOther
- FTSenior UI / UX DesignerQLD
- CCTRIM Support OfficerACT
- FTJava Services DeveloperOther
- FTProcurement ManagerOther
- CCMS-SQL Designer and DB2 Designer - Two rolesVIC
- CCServiceNow Consultant - BrisbaneVIC
- FTChief Information Security OfficerNSW
- FTProject Manager | Intelligent Transport Software DeliveryOther
- CCChange ManagerWA