- Experience in IT Operations, application & database monitoring, compliance, dev
- Contract Position
- Sydney - Macquarie Park
Leading organisation are looking for a Certified Splunk Architect to join their team
As Splunk Architect you will have previous Splunk Architecture experience in at least one of the following areas IT Operations, application & database monitoring, compliance, dev ops or network security
The key responsibilities of this role include:
- The Splunk monitoring implementation, administration and development will be delivered as part of the IT Program where these skills are required.
- Complex client Splunk deployments and configurations. Operating and maintaining Splunk log management infrastructure and leverage knowledge on a number of areas including: IT operations, DevOps, Analytics, Information Security, and networking.
- The Splunk Architect will engineer, configure, & deploy Splunk products and log management solutions, develop automation for security tools management, create customized search heads, and develop adhoc searches using your programming & development expertise in languages such as Java, Python, Shell scripting, and/or regular expression.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience with rule and advanced logic creation within SPLUNK
- Experience with scripting languages to automate tasks and manipulate data
- Experience with integrating solutions in a multi-vendor environment, including SaaS environments
- Knowledge of enterprise logging, with a focus on security event logging
- Knowledge of regular expressions
- Splunk Certified Administrator, Splunk Certified Architect and/or Splunk Certified Consultant
- Knowledge of ITIL processes including technical change management principles and approaches and experience in contributing to change advisory board activities.
- Well-developed understanding of application lifecycle management, application/solution architectures, tools, methods, standards, processes and information, particularly in relation to Splunk.
- Strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the organisation.
- Highly developed organisational, analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to communicate complex information clearly and concisely to a wide range of stakeholders.
- Expert level competency with the MS Office suite and other MS products, particularly: Powerpoint, Visio, Project, Excel and Word.
- Ability to operate within the values of impartiality, integrity, trust, service, accountability and safety. To carry out responsibilities with professionalism, fairness and commitment and to do so in order to place the customer at the centre of all that is produced and delivered.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Olivia Lewis on 02 9464 5511. Please quote our job reference number: 200170185.
Reference Number: 200170185_1
Contact Details: Olivia Lewis - email firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Olivia Lewis
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 2 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 4 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 5 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
Join the newsletter!
- Jackery Titan S 20100 review: An affordable battery that packs a punch
- Anker PowerCore+ 26800 PD review: Everything you want in a battery pack
- Samsung Fast Charge Portable Battery Pack 5100 review: Slim, portable, and full of energy
- RAVPower 20100 review: USB-C and QC 3.0 together
- Aukey 30000 PowerBank with Power Delivery review: A respectable upgrade
PCW Evaluation Team
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
- Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- GAMOSPHERE: Your August Roundup of Gaming News
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCL2 Service Desk TechnicianWA
- CCProject Manager - Desktop RefreshNSW
- CCCustomer Experience (CX) Designer - TelcoVIC
- FTSenior Data AnalystACT
- FTProduct OwnerOther
- FTSourcing Project ManagerOther
- TPICT Service Desk OfficerOther
- FTProject CoordinatorOther
- FTLean Six Sigma - Change ConsultantOther
- FTRobotic Process Automation DeveloperOther
- CCNetIQ DevelopmentNSW
- CCLinux AIX EngineerNSW
- TPActive Directory EngineerNSW
- TPProject ManagerACT
- TPSAP Functional Consultant - Plant MaintenanceQLD
- CCInfrastructure Operation ManagerNSW
- FTAdministration Support / Resource CoordinatorOther
- FTL&D Instructional DesignerNSW
- FTSenior Analyst ProgrammerOther
- TPVMware Administrator (vRA)QLD
- FTBI Support AnalystNSW
- FTSenior UX Designer | Initial 6 Month ContractOther
- FTSenior Business ArchitectOther
- TPFront End DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantACT