Senior Network Security Engineer
- Must be available to start immediately
- 3 month contract - with opportunity to become permanent!
- Sydney Location
Join a global information technology company and provide all aspects of 2nd/3rd level support - Network and Security
Join a global information technology company that works with many of the world's largest companies and government organizations to solve their most pressing IT and business challenges. This is a well known organisation which specialises in providing integrated, leading-edge solutions to clients in the government, financial services and commercial markets.
With more than 20,000 employees serving clients around the world, this organisation's offerings include cloud and infrastructure services, application services, security solutions, and high-end server technology.
As Senior Network Security Engineer you will provide Technical Support for all Network and Security services required. This includes Checkpoint Firewalls, Cisco routers, Cisco switches, VPN Servers, Network services, McAfee Security products and F5 Security Technologies. Problem solving and support for all Communication, Security, Network problems on the client account. Including all Network and security devices in the client account, and provide network management, planning, design, reporting, monitoring and configuration.
- Resolution of Call, Problem, Change and Work/Service requests for a specific or multiple clients, within SLA targets, including
- Provide 2nd/3rd level support to Help Desk Analysts and Desktop Support Specialists
- Escalation of calls via the Call Management System and manual processes
- Follow-up and closing off of completed calls/problems/changes
- Resolution of calls to or from 3rd party service providers
- Completion of work / change requests
- Incident Detection / Resolution / Reporting
- Network and security management
- Change Requests
- Application security administration
- Documentation of operational processes and procedures and technical specifications and documentation
Key Skills and experience:
- Experience delivering network and security services in a large distributed, multi-client, leveraged operational environment
- Experienced in large-scale ITO transitions
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, capable of effectively interacting with individuals in a broad range of situations
- Effective Problem Resolution skills
- Experience with transitioning large scale network and security environments to a new support provider
- Discussing and documenting customer technical requirements and cascading as a technical SME
- Cisco networking products
- McAfee Firewalls & Security products
- Checkpoint Firewalls
- Juniper VPN
- OS familiarity. UNIX, Linux, VMware, Windows
- PCI compliance knowledge
- F5 Load balancers
- Trend Micro
If you fell you meet the above criteria and are available for a new opportunity immediately please APPLY online or contact Olivia Lewis - firstname.lastname@example.org
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Olivia Lewis on 02 9464 5511. Please quote our job reference number: 200170348.
Reference Number: 200170348_1
Contact Details: Olivia Lewis - email email@example.com
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Olivia Lewis
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 2 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 4 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 5 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
Join the newsletter!
- Jackery Titan S 20100 review: An affordable battery that packs a punch
- Anker PowerCore+ 26800 PD review: Everything you want in a battery pack
- Samsung Fast Charge Portable Battery Pack 5100 review: Slim, portable, and full of energy
- RAVPower 20100 review: USB-C and QC 3.0 together
- Aukey 30000 PowerBank with Power Delivery review: A respectable upgrade
PCW Evaluation Team
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
- Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- GAMOSPHERE: Your August Roundup of Gaming News
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCL2 Service Desk TechnicianWA
- CCProject Manager - Desktop RefreshNSW
- CCCustomer Experience (CX) Designer - TelcoVIC
- FTSenior Data AnalystACT
- FTProduct OwnerOther
- FTSourcing Project ManagerOther
- TPICT Service Desk OfficerOther
- FTProject CoordinatorOther
- FTLean Six Sigma - Change ConsultantOther
- FTRobotic Process Automation DeveloperOther
- CCNetIQ DevelopmentNSW
- CCLinux AIX EngineerNSW
- TPActive Directory EngineerNSW
- TPProject ManagerACT
- TPSAP Functional Consultant - Plant MaintenanceQLD
- CCInfrastructure Operation ManagerNSW
- FTAdministration Support / Resource CoordinatorOther
- FTL&D Instructional DesignerNSW
- FTSenior Analyst ProgrammerOther
- TPVMware Administrator (vRA)QLD
- FTBI Support AnalystNSW
- FTSenior UX Designer | Initial 6 Month ContractOther
- FTSenior Business ArchitectOther
- TPFront End DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantACT