Product Manager (IT Clinical Systems) - Permanent - Syd, Melb or Brisb
- Previous Healthcare, Hospitals with Clinical background.
- Permanent / Fulltime
- Great organisation with competitive remuneration - Start ASAP
Leading Global IT Outsourcing & Health Solution giant needs an experienced Health IT Solutions Product Manager based anywhere on the east coast.
Our client, A Global Market Leader in IT Outsourcing & Health software solutions is looking for an experienced hospital system Product Manager with strong skills and experience within eHealth.
The role of Product Manager works within the Global Product Management team, focused on driving and adjusting the system (Called Lorenzo) to the needs of our ANZ customers and prospects.
This role is working permanent full time and can be based in Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane.
- The successful candidate must be a clinician by background (Doctor, Nurse or Pharmacist or similar) and ideally, have Product Management or Business Analyst expertise.
- An essential aspect of this role will be working with clients to identify business processes and alignment for Lorenzo to support the offering in this region.
- More specifically this will involve; communication with clients and/or other appropriate personnel to define client business needs; leading/facilitating the translation activities of technology requirements into business language, and facilitates client adoption of value-added business solutions.
- In essence supporting the sales adoption of Lorenzo, particularly amongst clinicians in the ANZ region.
- This role works end to end across the product lifecycle, conceptualising the product, analysing and clarifying client's business needs and requirements, supporting the production of high-level designs,
- liaising with off shore development and testing teams and supporting the sales & professional services teams so that a safe product is delivered to clients.
- The successful candidate will work closely with the UKI Lorenzo Product Managers, Architects, Advisors, Analysts, and other colleagues within the respective teams and the Chennai development team.
- This role will work closely with other members of the Lorenzo Product Management team and will be essential to assist in the transitioning of our customers from our legacy products to our strategic solution in the ANZ market.
- Furthermore, this role requires communication and collaboration with colleagues in the Sales and Delivery organisation that are involved with the pre-sales, sales and deployment of the Lorenzo solution to its ANZ customers.
Essential Skills & Knowledge:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Qualification in Medicine, Nursing, Pharmacy or equivalent
- 5 or more years working in Healthcare, hospitals or other with a clinical background
- Experience working with the interface of information technology with functional groups within an organisation
- General software application skills - MS products (i.e.: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook),
- Healthcare knowledge (MedChart desired, but not essential)
experience working with business processes and re-engineering
- Five or more years of business analysis or Product Management experience (desirable)
- Healthcare domain knowledge, clinical or health IT background (vendor experience)
- Knowledge of ANZ healthcare processes and requirements
- Knowledge of Lorenzo desirable
- Knowledge and understanding of Clinical safety management
- Interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
- Good communication skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Presentation skills to present to management and customers
- Personal computer and business solutions software skills
- Good ability to work in a team environment with multiple team members
- Willingness to travel
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Nathan Coller on 02 94645869. Please quote our job reference number: 200166020.
Reference Number: 200166020_11
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 2 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 4 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 5 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
Join the newsletter!
- The best educational software for students
- EVE Valkyrie's Warzone update brings CCP's VR dogfighter to normal monitors
- PCWorld's August Digital Magazine: Intel's Core-i9 Tested
- Google Home hands-free calling is here, but doesn't yet have caller ID
- Aukey's dual-port car charger with Quick Charge 3.0 is $9 right now
PCW Evaluation Team
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
- Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- GAMOSPHERE: Your August Roundup of Gaming News
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTDesktop Support AnalystNSW
- FTMid Level .NET Developer (Full Stack, Back End focus) - C#Other
- FTBusiness Analyst - SCRUM MasterOther
- TPInfrastructure ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior Solution DesignerOther
- CCNetIQ Development OR Netiq Access ManagerNSW
- CCNetIQ DevelopmentNSW
- FTProject CoordinatorOther
- FTJava Developers wanted (Banking/ Finance experience ideal)VIC
- CCGaming DevelopersSA
- FTJava Services DeveloperOther
- FTVCE EngineerOther
- FTResource Planner / SchedulerOther
- CCRelease and Deployment ManagerNSW
- FTTeam Assistant / Executive AssistantOther
- FTSharePoint AdministratorOther
- TPPrincipal Software EngineerQLD
- FTSenior Research AnalystOther
- FTBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCSenior SQL Database AdministratorQLD
- FTC++ Analyst ProgrammerOther
- FTSenior Applications Specialist - Cerner MillenniumOther
- CCSenior DevOps Engineer - AtlassianVIC
- FTDevOps Engineers/Consultants - CloudOther