Senior Project Manager
- Established and esteemed market leading brand
- Great location, Sydney CBD
- Long Term contract
Excellent opportunity for a skilled Snr Project Manager (ideally with CMS experience) to work within Media and Communication at enterprise level
Excellent opportunity for a skilled Senior Project Manager to work for this leading telco and household brand. You will be joining this enterprise level company on a long term contract in the media and Communications department as a Senior Project Specialist.
What you will be doing
- Taking the lead in successfully project managing the implementation of a number of key projects, on behalf of a particular internal company business sponsor
- Manage the planning and successful delivery of a number of projects for the Media & Marketing sponsoring business unit
- Take prime accountability for all Sponsor/Stakeholder engagement across the Company as well as providing direction for internal/external delivery teams.
- To seek endorsement of support and commitment from Sponsor, Stakeholders and Delivery Teams to the proposed Project Management arrangements
- Provide all communications, progress & financial reporting on each project within the Program of work in accordance with the agreed plan, including any escalations to Line management where appropriate.
- Understand and drive the most appropriate business outcomes on projects
- Establish & maintain strong teaming relationships with the broader delivery teams and within the company to achieve business objectives.
What you will ideally have
- Proven track record in delivering large scale projects on time and on budget and to the complete satisfaction of the Sponsor/client and stakeholder groups involved
- Strong Project Management skills; providing clear direction to staff and the virtual project teams.
- Strong Customer & Stakeholder management and negotiation skills with the ability to quickly establish and maintain relationships
- Prior experience in successfully delivering CMS(especially OpenText) related projects would be highly advantageous
- Ability to work in Agile environment
- Experience working within large enterprise level company's and complex project
- Strong recent experience in delivering large and complex IT software projects/programs as an End to End PM, especially in Digital / Media domain.
If this is the role for you apply today!
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Coral Shankland on 0294645631. Please quote our job reference number: 200170032.
Reference Number: 200170032_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 2 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 4 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 5 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
Join the newsletter!
- Jackery Titan S 20100 review: An affordable battery that packs a punch
- Anker PowerCore+ 26800 PD review: Everything you want in a battery pack
- Samsung Fast Charge Portable Battery Pack 5100 review: Slim, portable, and full of energy
- RAVPower 20100 review: USB-C and QC 3.0 together
- Aukey 30000 PowerBank with Power Delivery review: A respectable upgrade
PCW Evaluation Team
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
- Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- GAMOSPHERE: Your August Roundup of Gaming News
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSenior Business AnalystACT
- CCAlliance ManagerNSW
- FTProject CoordinatorOther
- CCProgrammer Analyst - BrisbaneVIC
- FTNetwork ArchitectACT
- FTDigital Security Architect - AWSQLD
- TPeLearning Developer / TrainerVIC
- FTDesktop Support OfficerSA
- CCBusiness Systems AnalystQLD
- TPProject ManagerQLD
- FTTechnical Support SpecialistOther
- CCMS-SQL Designer and DB2 Designer - Two rolesVIC
- CCProject Manager - Oracle Financials - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTNetwork ArchitectNSW
- CCServiceNow Technical Architect - CANBERRA BASEDSA
- FTImplementation LeadQLD
- FTProject AnalystOther
- FTResource Planner / SchedulerOther
- TPAnalyst ProgrammerSA
- CCAgile Business AnalystWA
- CCThe job "Automation Test Analyst Guidewire " is now ExpiredQLD
- FTSenior Project ManagerOther
- CCTechnical Delivery ManagerQLD
- CCProduct Owner - TelcoVIC
- FTIntermediate BI DeveloperOther