Senior DevOps Engineer
- Competitive $$$ are on offer
- ** End to End role**
- Melbourne CBD location!
!! INITIAL 6 MONTH CONTRACT ROLE !! Calling Technical Atlassian Engineers with Great Comms and who love a Team Orientated Environment
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a leading Australian organisation, extremely well branded with a very Corporate environment.
Great Melbourne CBD location, close to all public transport and shops.
A dynamic and flexible working environment will provide for the right candidate experience with an Enterprise Giant!
ABOUT THE ROLE
An Australian Enterprise Organisation is currently expanding their team and searching for a Senior DevOps (Atlassian - JIRA) Engineer to work across exciting Software/Product Development.
You will be a Specialist comfortable working in a team oriented, Linux & Microsoft environment.
This is a SME role and you will be responsible for Unit Testing the Solution components, preparing deployment scripts and then supporting the deployed Solution within a Production environment.
This role will work within the Senior DevOps team and is an all-rounder with deep expertise in Software/Product Development and Configuration across the Atlassian suite including JIRA, BitBucket & Confluence.
Another part of the role consists of working closely with our Client's subsidiary companies as well as internal & external Stakeholders.
You will also get to work on both existing and new Projects!
KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
To be considered for this opportunity, you will need to feel confident with having the following skills and experience:
- Deep expertise in Design, Build and overall run of the Atlassian suite of software (JIRA, BitBucket, Confluence) in many environments
- Experience in the Integration of Atlassian Software into large IaaS Linux and Software/Product Development environments
- Ideally, Linux build automation experience
- Strong Linux (CentOS) experience
- Highly experienced with performance monitoring and logging solutions (Splunk)
- Ideally having an understanding of Information Security standards and principles (ISM)
- Familiar with Service Management processes (ITIL)
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate ideas and plans clearly and articulately with internal and external teams from various background and Technical skill levels
- Ideally have experience with a wide range of open source Technologies and Tools
- Solution Architecture; able to create component solution diagrams and briefs
- Highly experienced working in large, enterprise scale development and integration environments
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity, click on the 'Apply' button, sending your resume in WORD format, or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Michael Christmas on 03 8680 4215.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Michael Christmas on 03 8680 4215. Please quote our job reference number: 200169959.
Reference Number: 200169959_3
Contact Details: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 2 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 4 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 5 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
Join the newsletter!
- Jackery Titan S 20100 review: An affordable battery that packs a punch
- Anker PowerCore+ 26800 PD review: Everything you want in a battery pack
- Samsung Fast Charge Portable Battery Pack 5100 review: Slim, portable, and full of energy
- RAVPower 20100 review: USB-C and QC 3.0 together
- Aukey 30000 PowerBank with Power Delivery review: A respectable upgrade
PCW Evaluation Team
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
- Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- GAMOSPHERE: Your August Roundup of Gaming News
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSenior Business AnalystACT
- CCAlliance ManagerNSW
- FTProject CoordinatorOther
- CCProgrammer Analyst - BrisbaneVIC
- FTNetwork ArchitectACT
- FTDigital Security Architect - AWSQLD
- TPeLearning Developer / TrainerVIC
- FTDesktop Support OfficerSA
- CCBusiness Systems AnalystQLD
- TPProject ManagerQLD
- FTTechnical Support SpecialistOther
- CCMS-SQL Designer and DB2 Designer - Two rolesVIC
- CCProject Manager - Oracle Financials - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTNetwork ArchitectNSW
- CCServiceNow Technical Architect - CANBERRA BASEDSA
- FTImplementation LeadQLD
- FTProject AnalystOther
- FTResource Planner / SchedulerOther
- TPAnalyst ProgrammerSA
- CCAgile Business AnalystWA
- CCThe job "Automation Test Analyst Guidewire " is now ExpiredQLD
- FTSenior Project ManagerOther
- CCTechnical Delivery ManagerQLD
- CCProduct Owner - TelcoVIC
- FTIntermediate BI DeveloperOther