Digital Operations Analyst
- Work As Part Of A Fast Paced And Dynamic Team
- New Digital Operations Projects
- Strong Experience As A Service Desk Analyst In A Digital Environment
Currently looking for a Service Desk Analyst for a wide program of work, Platform and Software Tech, Digital Operations Services, Parramatta
We are currently looking to engage a Service Desk/ Digital Operations Analyst who can support an enterprise wide program of work for a large and complex Government organisation.
Working as part of a well-established and high performing team, you will be responsible for providing information on digital operations centre service desk supporting, delivery, development and continuous improvement of future foundation services.
As the Service Desk Analyst, you will securely operate, monitor and maintain digital operations centre service desk on a day to day basis.
The environment would best suit an experienced professional with both commercial and government expertise.
- Securely operate monitor and maintain digital operations centre service desk services
- Collaborate with all Digital Services teams and relevant frameworks to provide information on digital operations centre service desk supporting, delivery, development and continuous improvement of future foundation services
- Work with external service providers to operate and implement the day to day maintenance and monitoring of all digital operations centre service desk and services, informing the functional lead of any risks, issues and performance impacts
- Collate and deliver information to monitor and maintain digital operations centre service desk reports and processes
- Contribute to operational performance metrics and dashboards for digital operations services
- Minimum 1years' experience in delivery, implementation and operation of digital operations services.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in Information Technology
- Knowledge of delivery, implementation and operation of service desk services.
- Technical knowledge and/or experience in operating and maintaining digital operations centre service desk services.
- Technical knowledge and/or experience in digital operations service desk technologies
- Understanding of Enabling Infrastructure technologies, Information, Integration, Platform and Software technologies , and Digital Resilience
- Understanding of implementation and operation of roadmaps and strategy
- Knowledge of relevant business technologies
- Understanding of contract service delivery models
If you are interested in the role, please apply or send updated resume to Ra'id at firstname.lastname@example.org
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Ra'id Ahmad on 02 9464 5554. Please quote our job reference number: 200170137.
Reference Number: 200170137_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 2 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 4 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 5 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
Join the newsletter!
- Jackery Titan S 20100 review: An affordable battery that packs a punch
- Anker PowerCore+ 26800 PD review: Everything you want in a battery pack
- Samsung Fast Charge Portable Battery Pack 5100 review: Slim, portable, and full of energy
- RAVPower 20100 review: USB-C and QC 3.0 together
- Aukey 30000 PowerBank with Power Delivery review: A respectable upgrade
PCW Evaluation Team
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
- Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- GAMOSPHERE: Your August Roundup of Gaming News
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCL2 Service Desk TechnicianWA
- CCProject Manager - Desktop RefreshNSW
- CCCustomer Experience (CX) Designer - TelcoVIC
- FTSenior Data AnalystACT
- FTProduct OwnerOther
- FTSourcing Project ManagerOther
- TPICT Service Desk OfficerOther
- FTProject CoordinatorOther
- FTLean Six Sigma - Change ConsultantOther
- FTRobotic Process Automation DeveloperOther
- CCNetIQ DevelopmentNSW
- CCLinux AIX EngineerNSW
- TPActive Directory EngineerNSW
- TPProject ManagerACT
- TPSAP Functional Consultant - Plant MaintenanceQLD
- CCInfrastructure Operation ManagerNSW
- FTAdministration Support / Resource CoordinatorOther
- FTL&D Instructional DesignerNSW
- FTSenior Analyst ProgrammerOther
- TPVMware Administrator (vRA)QLD
- FTBI Support AnalystNSW
- FTSenior UX Designer | Initial 6 Month ContractOther
- FTSenior Business ArchitectOther
- TPFront End DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantACT