Technical Delivery Manager
- Card Background is mandatory
- Agile management with experience in tools - Jira & Greenhopper
- Perm role based at CBD, Sydney
A global technology company behind the worlds fastest payments processing network seeks an experienced Technical Delivery Manager.
One of the leading financial sector is looking for an experienced Technical Delivery Manager to take up the following responsibilities:
- Technical Delivery Manager (TDM) is to manage IT delivery resources which will result in a new or modification of an IT system or application.
- Manage technical projects and changes across our global market, within an AGILE environment.
- Manage day to day delivery issues, challenge them and escalate as appropriate.
- Manage deliveries within budget, conscious of the CAPEX and OPEX split.
- Liaise with all levels within the Organisation and actively manage deliveries to completion.
- Report to the Head of Technology Portfolio Management and work with the other TDMs and Discipline Managers.
- Project delivery governance
Suitable candidates will demonstrate:
- Finance Domain Experience with Card background
- Substantial experience in technology project management, with a strong working knowledge of project management methodologies.
- Able to organize, hold and contribute within scrums and to other formal and informal technical meetings and workshops.
- Practical experience of in-house and supplier-led development projects
- Experience working in a fast-paced technology environment with knowledge of multiple products and technology stacks
- Have led a team of diverse skills and experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the interpersonal skills to engage with senior stakeholders and clients
- Work independently with minimal supervision.
- Good knowledge and experience of best practice solutions delivery and the associated technology and delivery issues.
- Conversant with various Scrum concepts and practices.
- Fully conversant with AGILE management and tools such as Jira and Greenhopper.
- Able to work flexible hours due to the nature of a global business
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Supritha Devadiga on +61294645710. Please quote our job reference number: 200167125.
Reference Number: 200167125_3
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 2 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 4 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 5 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
Join the newsletter!
- Jackery Titan S 20100 review: An affordable battery that packs a punch
- Anker PowerCore+ 26800 PD review: Everything you want in a battery pack
- Samsung Fast Charge Portable Battery Pack 5100 review: Slim, portable, and full of energy
- RAVPower 20100 review: USB-C and QC 3.0 together
- Aukey 30000 PowerBank with Power Delivery review: A respectable upgrade
PCW Evaluation Team
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
- Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- GAMOSPHERE: Your August Roundup of Gaming News
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPData ModellerACT
- FTPractice Manager - SecurityVIC
- CCSenior .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Developer - C#, .NETVIC
- CCVMware AdministratorNSW
- CCLinux EngineerQLD
- FTReporting Analyst - End User ComputingOther
- CCDeveloper - KofaxQLD
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness Process Specialist - TelcoVIC
- FTSenior DevOps Engineer - up to $800 pdOther
- CCL2 Service Desk TechnicianWA
- FTSenior Cloud Platform EngineerOther
- FTSOE EngineerOther
- FTInformation Security Accreditations AdvisorOther
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- FTSenior Systems Engineer - DesktopOther
- FTApplication Support AnalystOther
- FTSenior Project Manager - Mobile ApplicationsOther
- CCAgile Project ManagerNSW
- FTInfrastructure Project Coordinator/ Junior Project ManagerOther
- FTEAI DeveloperACT
- FTNV1 Cleared Software Configuration Engineer - Defence Projects - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTSolutions Architect - InfrastructureACT
- CCStore Project Coordinator - Large Retail ProjectNSW