- Perth CBD based
- Immediate start
- 3 months contract with possibility to extend
An excellent opportunity for a Java Developer to utilise your experience. Apply now and join a well known brand on a busy project in Perth.
Our client is a Global Consultancy with strong presence in Perth, currently looking for an additional resource to join their busy project. Your responsibilities will include assisting in analysing, designing and developing AVOKA electronic forms solutions. The work includes new forms development and enhancements to existing forms, including:
- Analysis of business requirements
- Meeting with clients to finalise requirements
- Defining forms technical solutions/options
- Documenting and presenting solutions/options to clients
- Providing estimates (effort and time)
- Application/form development, including scripting
- Client/end-user support
- Documenting forms, including code, design, fields and process
- Working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Ability to utilize a variety of technologies and techniques to deliver business solutions particularly with:
- AVOKA forms
- PDF forms
- HTML5 forms
- To identify the change impact associated with the project outputs, specific to individual stakeholder groups
- To develop change management strategies and actions to ensure the changes across process, people and technology are identified, assessed and managed as part of the project
- To provide support to the business users and leads to ensure the changes are embedded and the change outcomes are achieved
- To provide information upon the change impact to contribute in to an overall program and portfolio level change impact assessment for the organisation
If you believe your skill set matches the above criteria, please apply now.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Nik Stojanov on 08 61511702. Please quote our job reference number: 200170030.
Reference Number: 200170030_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 2 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 4 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 5 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
Join the newsletter!
- Jackery Titan S 20100 review: An affordable battery that packs a punch
- Anker PowerCore+ 26800 PD review: Everything you want in a battery pack
- Samsung Fast Charge Portable Battery Pack 5100 review: Slim, portable, and full of energy
- RAVPower 20100 review: USB-C and QC 3.0 together
- Aukey 30000 PowerBank with Power Delivery review: A respectable upgrade
PCW Evaluation Team
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
- Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- GAMOSPHERE: Your August Roundup of Gaming News
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCL2 Service Desk TechnicianWA
- CCProject Manager - Desktop RefreshNSW
- CCCustomer Experience (CX) Designer - TelcoVIC
- FTSenior Data AnalystACT
- FTProduct OwnerOther
- FTSourcing Project ManagerOther
- TPICT Service Desk OfficerOther
- FTProject CoordinatorOther
- FTLean Six Sigma - Change ConsultantOther
- FTRobotic Process Automation DeveloperOther
- CCNetIQ DevelopmentNSW
- CCLinux AIX EngineerNSW
- TPActive Directory EngineerNSW
- TPProject ManagerACT
- TPSAP Functional Consultant - Plant MaintenanceQLD
- CCInfrastructure Operation ManagerNSW
- FTAdministration Support / Resource CoordinatorOther
- FTL&D Instructional DesignerNSW
- FTSenior Analyst ProgrammerOther
- TPVMware Administrator (vRA)QLD
- FTBI Support AnalystNSW
- FTSenior UX Designer | Initial 6 Month ContractOther
- FTSenior Business ArchitectOther
- TPFront End DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantACT