Business Solution Consultant.
- CBD Location....
- End to End Business Engagement..
- Enterprise Organisation..
Enterprise Organisation - CBD Location - Dynamic and fast paced working environment - AGILE - End to End Business Engagement.
Due to further growth within my clients IT and Digital Solutions Division, they are now looking to bring on board a Business Solution Consultant.
Based in the Melbourne CBD, the successful person will partner with stakeholders across the business to provide Technology and expertise and leadership by Advising, Consulting and providing a Solution. This is to enable business outcomes and resolve business problems across the business and customer value chains.
This position will sit across the Senior part of the Business Consulting on multiple Projects at any one time, working really closely with other Consultants and Business Analysts across the business, IT, Digital and Marketing division.
As a key part of this position the successful person will Consult to develop high level Technology road maps and solutions that underpin and enable business strategies and help realise Technology strategy.
Also having the ability to understand business problems and strategic drivers to proactively assist the business with identifying, shaping and assessing the feasibility of ideas. This includes defining solution direction, and supporting relevant delivery teams to ensure business outcomes are achieved.
The Key Accountabilities for this position will include, however not be limited to:
- Effectively lead and guide business stakeholders to manage ideas from concept through to solution design.
- Stay ahead of Product and Technology developments and transfer knowledge.
- Have a clear understanding of the pipeline and a prioritisation of activities that will drive revenue.
- Collaboratively work with the Business stakeholders, Technology SME's and Enterprise IT Architecture to develop and agree a Technical Solution that meet the business requirements also providing thought leadership.
- Having a solid background working within an AGILE environment.
- Experience influencing internal and external stakeholders at a senior level. This includes the ability to understand stakeholder interests, maintain a consistent and regular communication strategy, and ensure alignment of requirements against the needs of distributed and distinct business unit portfolios.
- Relevant experience with a proven track record (5+ years preferred) in developing strategic solutions.
- Proven ability to take a business problem statement and develop a sequenced road map matched to the capital investment required, with recommended solution options to proceed.
- Proven ability in shaping business strategic themes, and designing high level concepts and implementable solutions in a fast paced and shifting environment.
- Proven ability to articulate and present complex ideas simply and effectively.
- Experience developing and consulting on Enterprise Solutions typically associated with Marketing, Digitisation, and Customer Experience, incorporating Architecture, System Integration and Security elements.
- Ideally having the knowledge or experience in Enterprise Domains and Systems, Products and Services, Industry Standards, and understanding of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) including micro-services and APIs.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Katrina Thorburn on 03 86804353. Please quote our job reference number: 200170056.
Reference Number: 200170056_1
Contact Details: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 2 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 4 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 5 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
Join the newsletter!
- The best educational software for students
- EVE Valkyrie's Warzone update brings CCP's VR dogfighter to normal monitors
- PCWorld's August Digital Magazine: Intel's Core-i9 Tested
- Google Home hands-free calling is here, but doesn't yet have caller ID
- Aukey's dual-port car charger with Quick Charge 3.0 is $9 right now
PCW Evaluation Team
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
- Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- GAMOSPHERE: Your August Roundup of Gaming News
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTDesktop Support AnalystNSW
- FTMid Level .NET Developer (Full Stack, Back End focus) - C#Other
- FTBusiness Analyst - SCRUM MasterOther
- TPInfrastructure ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior Solution DesignerOther
- CCNetIQ Development OR Netiq Access ManagerNSW
- CCNetIQ DevelopmentNSW
- FTProject CoordinatorOther
- FTJava Developers wanted (Banking/ Finance experience ideal)VIC
- CCGaming DevelopersSA
- FTJava Services DeveloperOther
- FTVCE EngineerOther
- FTResource Planner / SchedulerOther
- CCRelease and Deployment ManagerNSW
- FTTeam Assistant / Executive AssistantOther
- FTSharePoint AdministratorOther
- TPPrincipal Software EngineerQLD
- FTSenior Research AnalystOther
- FTBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCSenior SQL Database AdministratorQLD
- FTC++ Analyst ProgrammerOther
- FTSenior Applications Specialist - Cerner MillenniumOther
- CCSenior DevOps Engineer - AtlassianVIC
- FTDevOps Engineers/Consultants - CloudOther