- Contract to July 2018 with extension options
- Based in North Canberra
- Australian Citizenship mandatory
Do you have experience delivering logical, physical and data warehouse data models? Looking for a long term contract? This could be the role for you
We are currently seeking experience Data Modeller's to join a great team within a large government agency and provide advice on information and data governance standards.
Your duties will include:
- Assisting in improving the maturity of information management within the Department;
- Providing advice on information and data governance and standards;
- Delivering data models;
- Facilitating workshops to meet outcomes;
- Capturing data requirements;
- Documenting all aspects of the data model design;
- Minimum of five (5) years' experience in a similar role;
- Experience in delivering:
- Logical Data Models;
- Physical Data Models;
- Data warehouse Data Models;
- High level oral, written and interpersonal communication skills;
- Experience working in a data warehouse environment;
- Ability to interact proactively with internal and external customers;
Australian Citizenship mandatory
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Jocelyn Reid on 02 6151 9204. Please quote our job reference number: 200169807.
Reference Number: 200169807_1
Contact Details: Jocelyn Reid | 02 6151 9204
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Jocelyn Reid
Contact Phone: 02 6151 9204
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
- Doom's free DLC unleashes hell on hard drives as a ludicrously large update
- Best password managers of 2017: Reviews of the top products
- True Key by Intel Security review: This password manager wants to eliminate passwords
- 1Password review: Capable password manager is missing some key features
- Sticky Password review: Strong features behind a bare-bones interface
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- Google WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBusiness Development ManagerOther
- FTDesktop Support OfficerOther
- CCSenior Software EngineerNSW
- FTNetwork Engineer - Level 2ACT
- TPSoftware Engineer / DeveloperQLD
- CCProject Manager - Panviva Knowledge Management Project - TelcoVIC
- CCNetwork ArchitectNSW
- CCPEGA Developers, Architects and Integrators - multiple requirementsNSW
- FTBizTalk Technical Lead - BRISBANEWA
- FTSnr Technical Salesforce Consultant Global IT Managed Services - SydneyNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTClient EngineerNSW
- FTTechnical Lead Front-endNSW
- FTRobotics & AI ConsultantOther
- FTIntermediate Project ManagerQLD
- FTProduct/Project Coordinator-AGILE/SCRUMOther
- TPSenior Communications ManagerACT
- CCTest Automation AnalystACT
- FTBusiness Analyst - PermVIC
- FT.Net DeveloperOther
- TPProject Manager (SharePoint)VIC
- FTJunior-Mid level .Net/Front-End DeveloperQLD
- TPMobile DeveloperQLD
- CCSAP UI5/Fiori DevelopersACT
- FTBusiness Project Manager- NSW GovernmentOther