Technical Support Engineer - L1
This is an opportunity for you to be a part of an incredible success story, and grow your career within an exciting and fast-paced business.
Our client has been developing and delivering cloud software solutions for the Australian wealth accounting market since 2009. They are now Australia's leading cloud SMSF administration software.
Due to the company's rapid growth and business success, they are now looking to hire a Technical Support Engineer - L1 responsible for resolving IT queries for internal clients. This is a permanent opportunity with good working environment and career growth.
- Excellent customer service skills, phone manners and passion in assisting employees with L1 IT issues
- Strong skills in Active Directory, O365, Windows Server, Cisco Networking, troubleshooting, setting up accounts, remote login, resolving L1 and a few L2 issues
- Ability to install, maintain, support hardware and assist in desk moves
- Excellent communication skills, approachable friendly personality
- Tertiary qualifications or relevant certifications
- Enthusiastic and contagious can-do attitude
- Flexible attitude to all work duties
This is an outstanding opportunity for a L1 Technical Support Engineer looking to move into a fast-paced role. The organisation is enjoying enormous success and expansion; this is an opportunity to learn from experienced professional!
If you meet the above criteria then please 'Apply Now'. This assignment is being managed on a retained basis by Dan Gordon at Peoplebank.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Ankitha Hegde
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 2 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 4 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 5 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
Join the newsletter!
- Jackery Titan S 20100 review: An affordable battery that packs a punch
- Anker PowerCore+ 26800 PD review: Everything you want in a battery pack
- Samsung Fast Charge Portable Battery Pack 5100 review: Slim, portable, and full of energy
- RAVPower 20100 review: USB-C and QC 3.0 together
- Aukey 30000 PowerBank with Power Delivery review: A respectable upgrade
PCW Evaluation Team
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
- Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- GAMOSPHERE: Your August Roundup of Gaming News
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCTechnical Architect - Oracle Identity and Access Management - CANBERRA BASEDNSW
- FTJunior-Mid Project Coordinator/Software SupportQLD
- CCDeveloper - KofaxNSW
- FTGraph DB Specialist | 6mth ContractOther
- FTSourcing Project ManagerOther
- FTSolution ArchitectOther
- FTChange Manager OR Senior Change Analyst - Part-timeOther
- CCSenior SQL Database AdministratorVIC
- TPICT Service Desk OfficerOther
- TPCollaboration Tools ManagerVIC
- FTNetwork ArchitectVIC
- FTLead Business AnalystOther
- CCSenior Project Manager - Financial MarketsVIC
- CCAlliance ManagerNSW
- TPProduct OwnerNSW
- FTSOE EngineerOther
- CCWorkday ConsultantVIC
- CCAgile Business AnalystWA
- CCTechnical Consultant - HP Service Manager 9ACT
- CCProject CoordinatorVIC
- TPSOE EngineerQLD
- FTSenior Java and AEM DeveloperOther
- FTProject ManagerSA
- TPProgram ManagerQLD
- CCLinux AIX EngineerNSW