Our client is one of the leaders of the new generation of enterprise CCM solutions. They continue to be the only cloud and hybrid solution offering services within this marketplace who are 100% focused on Enterprise Customer Communication Management. They are a global wide company with a huge footprint within the UK, North America, and Asia Pacific and looking to maximise growth by focusing heavily on the Australian market place by maximising potential growth opportunities within some of the worlds most recognised organisations.
We are looking for an Executive Sales Professional who will be responsible for new sales development, growing key accounts and working within the vertical market openings within Australia. This person will have a passion for business development and experience with sales in the region of $200,000+ and have extensive knowledge and experience with Salesforce platforms. You will have worked on complex sales cycles running from between 3-9 months while dealing with key contacts from across highly regarded businesses. You will have excellent verbal and communication skills and be able to demonstrate the ability to work and collaborate successfully with internal teams such as pre-sales and professional services, to ensure that all customer needs are met.
You will be
A natural born sales person, with an enthusiastic attitude towards growing and maintaining relationships to increase sales revenue. You will have an entrepreneurial attitude, and see this role as an opportunity for you to demonstrate your strong passion for sales and a genuine desire to deliver results and to exceed sales targets. You will have experience and strong connections already in place within major industries such as Finance, Insurance, Telco, and Government and have extensive experience and confidence engaging with stakeholders and customers from all levels of the business. You will carry a charismatic persona when it comes to building these relationships, and the ability to engage and influence key players within the business. This role most importantly is for someone who genuinely loves sales. Your sales techniques will be that of a natural hunter who enjoys nothing more than engaging with new customers, winning new business, and over exceeding in targets.
To find out more about this opportunity then please call Jenna Conroy for a confidential conversation on 03 8080 7256.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Jenna Conroy
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 2 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 4 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 5 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
Join the newsletter!
- Jackery Titan S 20100 review: An affordable battery that packs a punch
- Anker PowerCore+ 26800 PD review: Everything you want in a battery pack
- Samsung Fast Charge Portable Battery Pack 5100 review: Slim, portable, and full of energy
- RAVPower 20100 review: USB-C and QC 3.0 together
- Aukey 30000 PowerBank with Power Delivery review: A respectable upgrade
PCW Evaluation Team
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
- Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- GAMOSPHERE: Your August Roundup of Gaming News
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCJunior Project Coordinator / AdminNSW
- FTProduct Manager (IT Clinical Systems) - Permanent - Syd, Melb or BrisbNSW
- CCFunctional Consultant (SAP IS-U)Other
- FTCommunications ManagerOther
- FTUX / UI DeveloperVIC
- FTProject Support OfficerQLD
- CCSenior .Net DeveloperNSW
- FTPrincipal and Senior Policy Officers - Multiple RolesOther
- CCIteration Lead - Telco - Melbourne CBDVIC
- FTOnsite Helpdesk TechnicianOther
- FTIntermediate BI DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Project Manager - eFX / MarketsOther
- TPBusiness Systems AnalystQLD
- FTJunior Windows System AdministratorACT
- FTSenior Project Manager - Salesforce (Urgent)Other
- CCCustomer Experience (CX) Designer - TelcoVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst (Infrastructure Hardware)ACT
- TPSenior Business AnalystACT
- FTDesktop Support EngineerVIC
- FTSenior BI Developer- Azure, Power BI, SSRS, SSIS, AgileOther
- TPNetwork Design & Implementation EngineerQLD
- FTBusiness Analyst - Asset ManagementOther
- FTMobile App Development Lead | 6mth ContractOther
- CCAdlib 5.3 Development ConsultantVIC
- FTSoftware Developer - PHPOther