- 5 Year Greenfield IT Transformation Program
- Close Knit Team Culture & Flat Management Structure
- Great Career Opportunity - Add Real Value
About the company
For more than 60 years, this Top-Quality Beef Producer has been committed to providing customers in Australia and around the world with a superior beef product. They have grown from a family farm into one of Australia's largest meat processors and a prominent leader in the Australian meat industry, with revenue in excess of AU$1b per annum.
About the role
Hiring a new CFO and Technology Manager and receiving a significant investment in the company, they have sign-off for a 5 year program to upgrade their technology. This will involve an upgrade to best-in-class enterprise infrastructure and applications, as well as leveraging digital technology to deliver competitive advantage in an international landscape.
Primary duties & responsibilities:
- Management of Cisco routing equipment (predominantly ASA1K and ISR4K routers) at all locations including but not limited to BGP routing to Telstra MPLS network, access list development and administration, QoS, internal routing and remote access for end users via Cisco VPN client.
- Management of Netgear switching infrastructure (predominantly 4300 series L3 switches) in ring backbone topology, switch stacking topologies, vlan and trunking port assignment etc.
- Management of Unifi wireless infrastructure across all locations. The wireless network forms a critical part of the network topology and service offering predominantly at the regional based abattoir where production equipment such as mobile barcode scanners are utilised on a daily basis.
- Management of Checkpoint firewall infrastructure (predominantly 5300 series appliances) including firewall and application ruleset administration, management of HA clustering to ensure fault tolerance, general auditing for unauthorised changes and/or identifying consistently blocked traffic from end points that may need remediation.
- VMware virtual networking administration including virtual switch configuration and management of a future virtual firewall infrastructure.
Benefits & culture
Coming from a background as a family owned business, there is very much a culture of pride in the work that is being done and in the businesses success, you will be able to work closely with the core of the business with no impenetrable layers of management!
As mentioned, this is the beginning of a 5-year Greenfield IT upgrade so you will have the opportunity to be part of building the Network and Security Infrastructure for one of Australia's leading businesses, who are also bucking the trend and are committed to keeping all their operations on-shore.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Nick Munro
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 2 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 4 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 5 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
Join the newsletter!
- The best educational software for students
- EVE Valkyrie's Warzone update brings CCP's VR dogfighter to normal monitors
- PCWorld's August Digital Magazine: Intel's Core-i9 Tested
- Google Home hands-free calling is here, but doesn't yet have caller ID
- Aukey's dual-port car charger with Quick Charge 3.0 is $9 right now
PCW Evaluation Team
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
- Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- GAMOSPHERE: Your August Roundup of Gaming News
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTDesktop Support AnalystNSW
- FTMid Level .NET Developer (Full Stack, Back End focus) - C#Other
- FTBusiness Analyst - SCRUM MasterOther
- TPInfrastructure ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior Solution DesignerOther
- CCNetIQ Development OR Netiq Access ManagerNSW
- CCNetIQ DevelopmentNSW
- FTProject CoordinatorOther
- FTJava Developers wanted (Banking/ Finance experience ideal)VIC
- CCGaming DevelopersSA
- FTJava Services DeveloperOther
- FTVCE EngineerOther
- FTResource Planner / SchedulerOther
- CCRelease and Deployment ManagerNSW
- FTTeam Assistant / Executive AssistantOther
- FTSharePoint AdministratorOther
- TPPrincipal Software EngineerQLD
- FTSenior Research AnalystOther
- FTBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCSenior SQL Database AdministratorQLD
- FTC++ Analyst ProgrammerOther
- FTSenior Applications Specialist - Cerner MillenniumOther
- CCSenior DevOps Engineer - AtlassianVIC
- FTDevOps Engineers/Consultants - CloudOther