A fixed term 10 month position
Providing predictive and complex analysis of data
Seeking an analytical thinker with a terrific imagination
10 Month Fixed Term Contract. Enterprise performance insights.
- Provide regular predictive analysis
- Support the preparation of complex analysis and reports based on data from clinical and financial information systems for senior executives in corporate divisions and Hospital and Health Services to enable benchmarking. In addition, assisting to the developement of these strategies
- Contribute to the development and implementation of solutions to the continual improvement and implementation of performance reporting
- Maintain effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders in the development, implementation and review of performance reporting
- Work with other staff within the Branch in a manner consistent with core values of our client, and in line with contemporary human resource management policies
- Participate in continuous improvement of Branch activities and processes
- Follow defined service quality standards, occupational health and safety policies and procedures relating to the work being undertaken in order to ensure high quality, safe, services and workplaces
- Working through the detail with the team to identify strategic solutions to presenting challenges; and be able to communicate and engage the team
- Knowledge of the extraction, manipulation, presentation and dissemination of complex financial and clinical data sets
- Experience in analysis, research and performance reporting
- Proven interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to liaise effectively with a range of internal and external stakeholders
- Advanced written communication skills, including preparation of funding and performance reports
- Ability to contribute positively to a small team environment working to tight deadlines with a requirement for high quality data integrity and sound information management processes
- Strong technical skills including SQL and Excel analysis capabilities.
- Experience in providing predictive analysis of data and in supporting the preparation of complex analysis and reports based on data from business intelligence systems.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to support the Manager in continual improvement and implementation of performance reporting.
- Ability to analyse, interrogate and interpret complex data from different sources and translate into effective management information
- Ablility to communicate to the highest standards, producing reports, preparing and delivering presentations and verbal communications on topics which are complex and contentious to a wide variety of stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to operate with a reasonable level of independence in the performance of day to day duties, solve complex problems and to act with innovation in facing challenges with data
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact James Bain in our Brisbane office on 07 3258 8356. job ref: 4A/18124.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
- Doom's free DLC unleashes hell on hard drives as a ludicrously large update
- Best password managers of 2017: Reviews of the top products
- True Key by Intel Security review: This password manager wants to eliminate passwords
- 1Password review: Capable password manager is missing some key features
- Sticky Password review: Strong features behind a bare-bones interface
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- Google WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTTechnical Lead | UnicaOther
- CCJunior - Mid-level Devops Consultant - BrisbaneNSW
- FTHelp Desk Specialist (Level 1) - Sydney West (Urgent)Other
- CCSecurity Solution Architect - Financial Services - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTAutomation TesterVIC
- TPNetwork ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager - Innovative Software companyVIC
- FTDigital ProducerOther
- FTIT Service Delivery ManagerNSW
- FT.Net DeveloperQLD
- CCFinance Billing OfficerACT
- FTWindows 10 Project EngineerOther
- FTSenior Project ManagerOther
- TPSolutions ArchitectQLD
- FTSplunk AnalystOther
- FTChief Information OfficerACT
- FT.Net Developer (Senior)WA
- FTCommercial / Contract ManagerOther
- FTIT PMO OfficerOther
- CCPega DeveloperVIC
- FTProduct/Project Coordinator-AGILE/SCRUMOther
- FTTechnical Project Manager - Data Centre TransformationOther
- CCProgram ManagerNSW
- CCResource Management Project ManagerQLD
- TPHolistic BA - IT & Business upgrade - Bathurst location**NSW