Graduate IT Help Desk / Service Desk Analyst
- Permanent role based in close proximity to public transport
- Collaborative and social team culture
- Company sponsored certifications & career progression
Join a fast growing MSP based just outside of the Brisbane CBD. Work-life balance with no 24hr rosters. Cross functional on the job training provided.
Working with an innovative organisation in the MSP sector you will be responsible for providing high quality first level technical support to the diverse customer base of this organisation. Bring your outstanding customer service skills with a strong sense of ambition and you will be rewarded with outstanding training opportunities to progress your career in Information Technology.
Skills & Experience required:
- Drive and desire to quickly develop your skills and progress your career
- Completed Bachelor's Degree/Certification/Diploma in an IT related subject
- 6 months - 2 years' experience in a Service Desk/Help Desk role supporting a large number of users
- Prior experience working within the ITIL framework
- Proven experience utilising Active Directory
- Well-developed troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Be the first point of call to a diverse array of clients
- Log all customer requests into support ticketing system
- Resolve technical issues to your best ability and escalate where necessary
- Develop internal knowledge base articles
- Participate in on the job training and grow your technical expertise
- On the job training provided
- Company sponsored certifications
- Annual pay reviews
- On the spot bonuses for outstanding performance
- Varied work days - no two days are the same!
- Achieve work life balance with no 24 hour rosters
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Rebecca Christophersen on 0733395613. Please quote our job reference number: 200168720.
Reference Number: 200168720_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
- Doom's free DLC unleashes hell on hard drives as a ludicrously large update
- Best password managers of 2017: Reviews of the top products
- True Key by Intel Security review: This password manager wants to eliminate passwords
- 1Password review: Capable password manager is missing some key features
- Sticky Password review: Strong features behind a bare-bones interface
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- Google WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTTechnical Lead | UnicaOther
- CCJunior - Mid-level Devops Consultant - BrisbaneNSW
- FTHelp Desk Specialist (Level 1) - Sydney West (Urgent)Other
- CCSecurity Solution Architect - Financial Services - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTAutomation TesterVIC
- TPNetwork ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager - Innovative Software companyVIC
- FTDigital ProducerOther
- FTIT Service Delivery ManagerNSW
- FT.Net DeveloperQLD
- CCFinance Billing OfficerACT
- FTWindows 10 Project EngineerOther
- FTSenior Project ManagerOther
- TPSolutions ArchitectQLD
- FTSplunk AnalystOther
- FTChief Information OfficerACT
- FT.Net Developer (Senior)WA
- FTCommercial / Contract ManagerOther
- FTIT PMO OfficerOther
- CCPega DeveloperVIC
- FTProduct/Project Coordinator-AGILE/SCRUMOther
- FTTechnical Project Manager - Data Centre TransformationOther
- CCProgram ManagerNSW
- CCResource Management Project ManagerQLD
- TPHolistic BA - IT & Business upgrade - Bathurst location**NSW