Senior Technical Consultant
(Please note only Australian Citizens are eligible to apply for this role with a current Baseline minimum Government Security Clearance)
This is a permanent employment opportunity in Canberra!
One of our private clients are currently in need of a Technical / Software Consultant for a new permanent opportunity.
Your new company is a multi-award winning global organisation and has office across the globe. This opportunity is with their Canberra, ACT office.
You will be responsible for delivering technical consultancy services to support the deployment and use of our client's software's suite of products.
You will be required to engage directly with end-users, interpret requirements and then participate in creating, testing, documenting and delivering customised applications to the client.
Experience with Client/Server as well as Web Platforms will be highly regarded. Previous experience as a Technical Consultant or Software Engineer will definitely get you bonus points.
This is a highly challenging role and previous client facing / stakeholder management experience will be highly regarded.
You will be extremely energetic, a self-starter, well presentable and have solid customer facing attributes.
Like to know more?
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Amber Cummings in our Canberra office on (02) 6229 1541, quoting Ref No. 1B/08680.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
For any queries regarding Security Clearances, please refer to the following link;
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Apple iPhone X
Toys for Boys
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Bose SoundLink Micro
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Xbox One X
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Black Friday laptop buyer's guide
- D-Link Launches Their Fastest-Ever NBN AC5300 MU-MIMO Modem Router
- The Razer BlackWidow Ultimate Will Now Resist the Elements
- BenQ Celebrates Modern Sleekness with Newest Monitors for Home and Office
- Black Friday Amazon deals: Price drops for Echos, Kindles and Fire tablets
PCW Evaluation Team
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Get set for Amazon Australia Black Friday launch
- Destiny 2 PC review: A port worthy of PC gaming's mightiest rigs
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPProject ManagerACT
- CCGeospatial Project ManagerNSW
- FTScrum Master - Digital / Marketing - CBAOther
- FTWorkspace/ Workplace Lead/ Manager - ABW environmentOther
- TPProject Manager - IaaSQLD
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCLean Six Sigma Process Improvement SpecialistVIC
- CCBusiness Systems Analyst (Expression of Interest)QLD
- CCTechnical LeadQLD
- FTSenior Project Controls Officer / CoordinatorOther
- FTField EngineerVIC
- FTScrum MasterOther
- CCSenior Salesforce Functional ConsultantNSW
- TPBusiness Consultant - Dynamics CRMWA
- CCAutomation Anywhere developerQLD
- FTWindows Server EngineerOther
- FTSenior Test Analyst (VIC)Other
- TPProject CoordinatorNSW
- TPTechnical WriterQLD
- FTTableau DeveloperOther
- FTBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCPega ArchitectVIC
- FTAgile CoachOther
- CCAnalyst Programmer / DeveloperNSW
- FTAccount Commercial and Contract Manager (ANZ)VIC