Vesting and Decommissioning Officer
Overall responsibility for the delivery of the vesting and decommissioning activities for the Authority;
* Lead both the Vesting and Decommissioning Strategies for the Authority;
* Ensure the legal framework for access to and vesting of telecommunications assets is carried out in accordance with NSW Government policy and strategic direction;
* Ensure project is completed according to mutually agreed timelines and in accordance with policies and procedures.
* Responsible for the management and coordination of team members in obtaining and
maintaining all documents related to Vesting and Decommissioning activities.
* Ensure direct manager and stakeholders are aware of issues that will impact project
completion or cost.
(3) Role Deliverables
* Manage assigned projects to completion, ensuring that all activities are coordinated and completed on time, within budget and to desired level of quality.
* Promote opportunities for asset vesting to the Authority by working closely with Agencies and third parties to facilitate the proposals and contractual requirements;
* Promote opportunities for asset decommissioning by facilitating rationalisation proposals with agencies and key stakeholders;
* Develop accurate project plan and budget for all assigned projects, modify as needed and direct close-out of completed jobs including the receipt of all required documentation.
* Partake in internal deployment meetings with other managers and team members to review the status of each job and implement changes as necessary to ensure timely project completion.
* Attend stakeholder deployment meetings to provide stakeholders with comprehensive job status reports and resolve any conflicts or issues that arise.
* Ensure accurate and complete files are maintained for projects and appropriate close-out documents are distributed in a timely manner in accordance with NSWTA standards and requirements.
* Ensure that all jobs are maintained in a project tracking system with complete accuracy.
(5) Skill Requirements/ Qualifications
* Knowledge and proven experience in Vesting, Transferring and Decommissioning assets between parties, ideally within a Government framework;
* Good understanding of the Government Telecommunications Act, 1991 (NSW);
* Good knowledge of, and experience in preparing and reviewing Asset Transfer Deeds and associated documentation;
* Sound knowledge of asset decommissioning principles;
* Excellent project management skills
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills
* Excellent report writing and document presentation skills;
* Ability to negotiate with Government agencies and other stakeholders
* Ability to work independently and within a team environment
* Flexibility to support other areas of work within property and planning team
* Minimum 5 years' experience in same or similar roles.
* Experience in telecommunications industry preferred.
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
* Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification preferred
* Five (5) years of experience in same or similar role (preferably within wireless industry).
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Vaish Sridhar
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
- Doom's free DLC unleashes hell on hard drives as a ludicrously large update
- Best password managers of 2017: Reviews of the top products
- True Key by Intel Security review: This password manager wants to eliminate passwords
- 1Password review: Capable password manager is missing some key features
- Sticky Password review: Strong features behind a bare-bones interface
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- Google WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBusiness Development ManagerOther
- FTDesktop Support OfficerOther
- CCSenior Software EngineerNSW
- FTNetwork Engineer - Level 2ACT
- TPSoftware Engineer / DeveloperQLD
- CCProject Manager - Panviva Knowledge Management Project - TelcoVIC
- CCNetwork ArchitectNSW
- CCPEGA Developers, Architects and Integrators - multiple requirementsNSW
- FTBizTalk Technical Lead - BRISBANEWA
- FTSnr Technical Salesforce Consultant Global IT Managed Services - SydneyNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTClient EngineerNSW
- FTTechnical Lead Front-endNSW
- FTRobotics & AI ConsultantOther
- FTIntermediate Project ManagerQLD
- FTProduct/Project Coordinator-AGILE/SCRUMOther
- TPSenior Communications ManagerACT
- CCTest Automation AnalystACT
- FTBusiness Analyst - PermVIC
- FT.Net DeveloperOther
- TPProject Manager (SharePoint)VIC
- FTJunior-Mid level .Net/Front-End DeveloperQLD
- TPMobile DeveloperQLD
- CCSAP UI5/Fiori DevelopersACT
- FTBusiness Project Manager- NSW GovernmentOther