Permanent role for a multi-skilled systems engineer
Reputable Organisation in the CBD that is moving towards CI/CD
Windows | Linux | Unix | Network | AWS experience highly desirable
- Permanent role for a multi-skilled systems engineer
- Reputable Organisation in the CBD that is moving towards CI/CD
- Windows | Linux | Unix | Network
- 5+ years working within networking and infrastructure
- In-depth knowledge of operating systems: Windows/Linux/Unix/CentOS/RHEL
- In-depth knowledge of networking: switching, routing, firewalls, VoIP, wireless
- Thorough knowledge of information security practices
- Thorough knowledge of at least one modern programming/scripting language
- Thorough experience and understanding in the principles and practices around automated provisioning, redundancy, backup, recovery, monitoring and performance management
- Excellent written and oral communications
- Good team player, self-motivated and willing to learn new technologies
- Flexibility to work after hours as required
- Google Apps
- Amazon Web Services
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployments
After a recent internal promotion, a national organisation in the CBD is now looking for a multi-skilled engineer that can join the team in their journey towards AWS and CI/CD.
You will be no ordinary engineer, with skills in Windows, along with some Linux and Unix. A strong understanding of networking is expected, along with proficiency in at least one programming language.
Our client is embracing automation, and currently using Powershell, Bash, Ruby, Bamboo, and Chef, with much more to come. There is no better time to be joining the team.
You will install, maintain, support and enhance infrastructure for a range of networks and systems (Networking, Windows, Linux and Cloud environments). Meanwhile you will participate in new project initiatives, undertaking any other duties within your capabilities as required. Your role will involve providing technical expertise to both internal and external customers
You will demonstrate the following:
Experience in the following areas is desirable:
To submit your application, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, please contact Pablo Calaby through email on firstname.lastname@example.org , quoting Ref No: 4A/25854.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
- Doom's free DLC unleashes hell on hard drives as a ludicrously large update
- Best password managers of 2017: Reviews of the top products
- True Key by Intel Security review: This password manager wants to eliminate passwords
- 1Password review: Capable password manager is missing some key features
- Sticky Password review: Strong features behind a bare-bones interface
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- Google WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTTechnical Lead | UnicaOther
- CCJunior - Mid-level Devops Consultant - BrisbaneNSW
- FTHelp Desk Specialist (Level 1) - Sydney West (Urgent)Other
- CCSecurity Solution Architect - Financial Services - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTAutomation TesterVIC
- TPNetwork ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager - Innovative Software companyVIC
- FTDigital ProducerOther
- FTIT Service Delivery ManagerNSW
- FT.Net DeveloperQLD
- CCFinance Billing OfficerACT
- FTWindows 10 Project EngineerOther
- FTSenior Project ManagerOther
- TPSolutions ArchitectQLD
- FTSplunk AnalystOther
- FTChief Information OfficerACT
- FT.Net Developer (Senior)WA
- FTCommercial / Contract ManagerOther
- FTIT PMO OfficerOther
- CCPega DeveloperVIC
- FTProduct/Project Coordinator-AGILE/SCRUMOther
- FTTechnical Project Manager - Data Centre TransformationOther
- CCProgram ManagerNSW
- CCResource Management Project ManagerQLD
- TPHolistic BA - IT & Business upgrade - Bathurst location**NSW