Senior Business Analyst, Investment Funds
A leading provider of integrated financial services that acts in a way that's responsible, inclusive and innovative; Australia's leading brand across the financial services industry.
As a Senior Business Analyst with superannuation or investment funds knowledge you will be working on a project to simplify solutions across three key areas. You will be developing high-level and detailed requirements for the business and technology which are critical in ensuring that the project can meet the various technology release schedules.
- Develop high-level and detailed requirements for the business outcomes within scope
- Ensure there are no undocumented requirements that need to be captured as part of the technology changes
- Develop the Substantiation and Reconciliation Plan for style fund terminations.
- Develop and input into specific Transition Plans.
- Complete e2e traceability
- Document as-is and to-be process
- Support for change management, take to business and training activities.
- Support technology, testing and implementation activities.
- Extensive background as a Senior Business Analyst
- Knowledge of Superannuation and platform products or investment funds is needed for this project
- Able to conduct stakeholder workshops to derive business requirements
- Able to manage multiple stakeholders to get buy-in and get approval
- Process Re-engineering (use of tools, techniques), including Process design and analysis
- Data analysis skills including strong proficiency with Excel.
- Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of stakeholders
- An advocate of work life balance to maintain meaningful daily achievement in work, life, family and self
- A strong commitment to diversity and inclusion
- Access to environmentally-friendly and sustainable products and services, and tips on how to reduce your impact on the environment
- Be financially rewarded with first rate market rates, on the job training and career advancement
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Linda Donaghey
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
- Doom's free DLC unleashes hell on hard drives as a ludicrously large update
- Best password managers of 2017: Reviews of the top products
- True Key by Intel Security review: This password manager wants to eliminate passwords
- 1Password review: Capable password manager is missing some key features
- Sticky Password review: Strong features behind a bare-bones interface
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- Google WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBusiness Development ManagerOther
- FTDesktop Support OfficerOther
- CCSenior Software EngineerNSW
- FTNetwork Engineer - Level 2ACT
- TPSoftware Engineer / DeveloperQLD
- CCProject Manager - Panviva Knowledge Management Project - TelcoVIC
- CCNetwork ArchitectNSW
- CCPEGA Developers, Architects and Integrators - multiple requirementsNSW
- FTBizTalk Technical Lead - BRISBANEWA
- FTSnr Technical Salesforce Consultant Global IT Managed Services - SydneyNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTClient EngineerNSW
- FTTechnical Lead Front-endNSW
- FTRobotics & AI ConsultantOther
- FTIntermediate Project ManagerQLD
- FTProduct/Project Coordinator-AGILE/SCRUMOther
- TPSenior Communications ManagerACT
- CCTest Automation AnalystACT
- FTBusiness Analyst - PermVIC
- FT.Net DeveloperOther
- TPProject Manager (SharePoint)VIC
- FTJunior-Mid level .Net/Front-End DeveloperQLD
- TPMobile DeveloperQLD
- CCSAP UI5/Fiori DevelopersACT
- FTBusiness Project Manager- NSW GovernmentOther