Senior Business Analyst
12 Month Initial Contract | Brisbane CBD Location
Competitive Rate | HUman Centred Design Experience
Large, complex ICT Program
The purpose of this position is to provide leading business analysis services to a large, complex, mulit-year ICT Program responsible for delivering an integrated platform using a shared client and case management platform.
Establish effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the effective and efficient analysis with an emphasis on co-design, business process improvement and better service delivery outcomes.
You will be required to work closely with a range of stakeholders across multiple agencies to facilitate business process analysis, requirements gathering and analyst support to inform the detailed business case, market engagements, solution design and implementation activities.
To do all this effectively, you will think and act strategically, and add value to process planning across the board. Experience with business reform/transformation and enabling change projects/programs is essential.
- Provide expert business analyst advice and input to the development of project artefacts including but not limited to business requirements, business processes, functional requirements, specifications for Request for Offers, statement of work and benefits management collateral.
- Coordinate business analysis work with organisational change management activities to support Business Impact Assessments, Communication Plans and Change Management Strategies.
- Work in partnership with a team specializing in human centered co-design to develop business processes, future service design and supporting requirements.
- Manage consultations with a diverse set of stakeholders, including but not limited to: internal operational and policy stakeholders, other state Government departments, other levels of government and the non-government sector.
- Work with a team of specialists to assess solution prototypes to identify opportunities and barriers ahead of full implementation, confirming suitability of technology and implementation approach.
- Demonstrated ability in business requirements capture and analysis, process modelling through to requirements testing within a government environment.
- Experience on large and complex change projects and organisational reform.
- Strong written and verbal communication, including technical writing skills. Understands the desired objectives and associated strengths and weaknesses. Anticipates the position of the other party, frames arguments accordingly and strives to achieve an outcome that delivers benefits for both parties.
- Ability to gather and investigate information from a variety of sources, explore new ideas and different viewpoints.
- High level interpersonal skills as demonstrated by successful outcomes in the areas of presentation, consultation, negotiation and change management including the ability to prepare, coordinate and present timely and accurate advice.
- Demonstrate experience in and exposure to project management activities including project management methodologies and practices, preferably applying the PRINCE2 and Agile project management methodologies.
- Advanced knowledge of requirements management tools and drawing tools.
- See projects through to completion, monitoring project progress and adjusting plans as required. Commit to achieving quality outcomes and ensures documentation procedures are maintained and stakeholders' expectations are met.
- Work collaboratively and operate as an effective leader and team member involving people, encouraging them and recognising their contribution. Consults and shares information and ensures others are kept informed of issues.
- Take personal responsibility for meeting objectives and progressing work. Demonstrate initiative and proactively steps in and does what is required.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below quoting Job Reference 4A/18112. Applications Close 03/07/2017.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
- Doom's free DLC unleashes hell on hard drives as a ludicrously large update
- Best password managers of 2017: Reviews of the top products
- True Key by Intel Security review: This password manager wants to eliminate passwords
- 1Password review: Capable password manager is missing some key features
- Sticky Password review: Strong features behind a bare-bones interface
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- Google WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTTechnical Lead | UnicaOther
- CCJunior - Mid-level Devops Consultant - BrisbaneNSW
- FTHelp Desk Specialist (Level 1) - Sydney West (Urgent)Other
- CCSecurity Solution Architect - Financial Services - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTAutomation TesterVIC
- TPNetwork ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager - Innovative Software companyVIC
- FTDigital ProducerOther
- FTIT Service Delivery ManagerNSW
- FT.Net DeveloperQLD
- CCFinance Billing OfficerACT
- FTWindows 10 Project EngineerOther
- FTSenior Project ManagerOther
- TPSolutions ArchitectQLD
- FTSplunk AnalystOther
- FTChief Information OfficerACT
- FT.Net Developer (Senior)WA
- FTCommercial / Contract ManagerOther
- FTIT PMO OfficerOther
- CCPega DeveloperVIC
- FTProduct/Project Coordinator-AGILE/SCRUMOther
- FTTechnical Project Manager - Data Centre TransformationOther
- CCProgram ManagerNSW
- CCResource Management Project ManagerQLD
- TPHolistic BA - IT & Business upgrade - Bathurst location**NSW