Prior School/Education Experience
Kincoppal-Rose Bay, School of the Sacred Heart, is a leading Catholic independent school that is part of the international network of Sacred Heart schools. With more than 135 years of educating hearts and minds, Kincoppal-Rose Bay (the School) prepares its students to transform the world.
The IT Manager is responsible for all aspects of Information Technology within the School to support and enhance learning and administrative operations. The IT Manager will play a significant role in managing the School's existing and future technology requirements, ensuring that they support the learning needs of students and staff.
- Develop, implement and manage the School's strategic plans for IT, ensuring that they facilitate an innovative outlook for infrastructure, systems and learning.
- Oversee the operations of the IT team, developing and maintaining the highest standard of service for the School's IT services.
- Manage the implementation of major projects and systems upgrades, including training needs for students, staff and parents as necessary.
- Ensure effective and efficient management of technology including hardware, software, support, security and risk management.
- Strategic thinker with strong leadership skills and proven abilities in managing IT teams and projects to budget.
- Knowledge and experience with information systems in education, in particular school management systems, learning management systems and web portal solutions.
- Experience with both Windows & Mac.
- Well-developed communication skills with the ability to convey technical information to non-technical people.
- Demonstrated capability to support teachers in effectively and appropriately integrating ICT into teaching and learning.
- Project management experience and proven ability to engage stakeholders.
All enquiries and applications for this position will be managed by Hudson. When applying, you will be directed to the Hudson website to complete the application process.
Please contact Justin Young, email@example.com or 8233 2022 for further information
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
- Doom's free DLC unleashes hell on hard drives as a ludicrously large update
- Best password managers of 2017: Reviews of the top products
- True Key by Intel Security review: This password manager wants to eliminate passwords
- 1Password review: Capable password manager is missing some key features
- Sticky Password review: Strong features behind a bare-bones interface
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- Google WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTTechnical Lead | UnicaOther
- CCJunior - Mid-level Devops Consultant - BrisbaneNSW
- FTHelp Desk Specialist (Level 1) - Sydney West (Urgent)Other
- CCSecurity Solution Architect - Financial Services - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTAutomation TesterVIC
- TPNetwork ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager - Innovative Software companyVIC
- FTDigital ProducerOther
- FTIT Service Delivery ManagerNSW
- FT.Net DeveloperQLD
- CCFinance Billing OfficerACT
- FTWindows 10 Project EngineerOther
- FTSenior Project ManagerOther
- TPSolutions ArchitectQLD
- FTSplunk AnalystOther
- FTChief Information OfficerACT
- FT.Net Developer (Senior)WA
- FTCommercial / Contract ManagerOther
- FTIT PMO OfficerOther
- CCPega DeveloperVIC
- FTProduct/Project Coordinator-AGILE/SCRUMOther
- FTTechnical Project Manager - Data Centre TransformationOther
- CCProgram ManagerNSW
- CCResource Management Project ManagerQLD
- TPHolistic BA - IT & Business upgrade - Bathurst location**NSW