Change Implementation Manager
The Change Implementation Manager will:
- Form strategic partnership with your ideal business group to ensure stakeholder commitment and approval to Go-Live and achieve service stability to seamlessly transition to BAU.
- Employee and manager end-users (NSW state wide)
- HR and Industrial Relations (Blacktown and Sydney CBD)
- Shared Services payroll, compensation, employee administration and enquiries (Paramatta, Bankstown, Bathurst, Newcastle and Wollongong)
- Finance - Corporate and Schools (Sydney CBD)
- Form close working relationships with program delivery team members to cohesively deliver new SAP HR payroll processes, systems and capabilities.
- Identify barriers to the business initiative and apply a structured approach to create and deliver tactical and transitionary changes to effectively overcome these barriers.
- Lead change management activities that include stakeholder analysis, change impact assessment, business readiness assessment, create actionable change, communications and training deliverables, report change progress against measures of success and conduct post implementation reviews.
- Track measures of confidence against predefined target to gain key stakeholder endorsement and approval to Go-Live.
- Identify and project manage pre-release activities to be conducted by both the Program and affected directorates, as well as other dependencies with BAU changes post Release 1 Go-Live.
- Support development of detailed release management plans including cut-over schedule, critical release milestones, release management approval check-points, roll-back plans, resource plans, 'hyper-care' support plan and logistics management.
- Site management of HR/Payroll release activities and 'hyper-care' support to ensure execution against the detailed release management plan and operational activities to achieve service stability.
- Be the program representative in the customer feedback loop to identify and manage areas of service degradation that require improvements to the implemented solution (process, technology or training) to achieve required service level.
- Identify, investigate, manage and resolve risks, issues and dependencies.
- Ensure appropriate stakeholder engagement to effectively manage expectations and minimise resistance to the new system, drive faster adoption, utilisation and user proficiency.
- Develop a stakeholder engagement plan to provide sufficient notice for any staff resourcing required, contributing to program activities and ensuring timely employee and manager involvement to best prepare them for change.
- Provide constant updates on program progress and remain active and visible to their business stakeholder group.
- Manage change champion and super user networks to assist in sharing information and providing on-site support. In doing so, the Change Implementation Manager will identify suitable change agents and lead, educate, mentor and coach these change agents on change management throughout the change program.
- Support transitional processes and hyper-care support for go-live through to transition to BAU operations.
- Continually assess, identify, analyse, prepare risk mitigation plans and implement actions to manage anticipated Go-Live resistance.
- Build trusted advisor relationships and partnerships with stakeholders and SME influencers.
- Align change management and business implementation effort to optimise stakeholder engagement.
- Pragmatically apply change and operational management practices in a fit for purpose manner.
- Co-ordinate and support testing, communication and training efforts.
- Evaluate and ensure user readiness, acceptance and adoption of change.
- Coach and influence stakeholders and leaders in their role as 'active and visible sponsors' of change.
- 10+ years' change and business implementation management experience delivering large scale and complex transformation programs.
- 10+ years' process improvement and systems implementation experience in a functional business unit: HR, payroll, finance, employee record management, workers compensation, call centre or shared services operations management.
- Knowledge of business performance improvement and change management principles, methodologies and tools obtained from big 4 consulting experience.
- Masters of Business Administration or other formal project, change or operations management accreditation.
- Previous experience working on a Payroll and Human Capital Management program.
- Ability to identify and profile change impacts, and design, create and implement appropriate fit for purpose tactical and transitionary changes to effectively overcome these impacts.
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to communicate complex technical matters clearly, concisely and confidently at all organisational levels.
- Excellent project management skills to meet objectives on time and on budget.
- A solid understanding of SDLC and how people go through change and the change process.
- Excellent active listening skills and ability to establish and maintain strong relationships.
- Must be collegiate and able to work collaboratively with and through others.
- Ability to influence others to achieve common goals.
- Acute business acumen to continually reassess the greatest area of resistance and blockages to success, focus engagement attention on priority areas and solve underlying root-cause(s).
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Vaish Sridhar
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the newsletter!
- HyperX Cloud Revolver S review: A costly improvement to the original Cloud Revolver headset
- Asus ROG Zephyrus GX501 review: Nvidia Max-Q makes it incredibly thin and powerful
- Ford Everest Trend RWD 3.2L Diesel review
- Ford Everest Trend in its natural habitat
- Doom's free DLC unleashes hell on hard drives as a ludicrously large update
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ford Everest Trend RWD 3.2L Diesel review
- Ford Everest Trend in its natural habitat
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBusiness Analyst - CanberraOther
- FTTechnical Business AnalystOther
- FTIntegration Technical SpecialistOther
- TPSenior UX SpecialistVIC
- FTSnr Technical Salesforce Consultant Global IT Managed Services - SydneyNSW
- TPBusiness Process AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Project ManagerOther
- FTWeb DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Business AnalystSA
- FTBizTalk Technical Lead - BRISBANEVIC
- TPProject Manager - Implementation Lead - CS restucture**NSW
- FTIntegration & BI Manager - C-levelNSW
- CCJava Team LeaderQLD
- FTNetwork Engineer - TelecommunicationsOther
- TPSoftware EnginnerNSW
- FTFront End Developer (Mid-Level)Other
- CCDigital Engineering ManagerNSW
- CCDeployment ManagerVIC
- CCPega DeveloperVIC
- FTProject CoordinatorOther
- FTSystem EngineerNSW
- FTDevOps Lead / Identity Services Security LeadOther
- CCSecurity Solution Architect - Financial Services - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- TPFunctional Analyst x 3VIC
- FTDesktop Support OfficerOther