The job "Automation Test Analyst Guidewire " is now Expired
- 6 Month Contract Opportunity
- Based in Brisbane CBD
- Do you have experience with Automation Testing?
Globally recognised brand is seeking the expertise of an experience Test Specialist. Must have experience with Automation Testing and Guidewire.
An outstanding opportunity has arisen with a globally recognised brand for an experienced Automation Test Analyst. This role will have you working extensively with Guidewire Claim Centre with responsibilities as follows:
- Deliver test automation scripts and frameworks
- Execute and document test strategies, test plans, test scripts and test designs
- Involved in daily scrum meetings
- Raise and track defects from inception to resolution using defect management tools
- Provide guidance with regards to testing processes and procedures
- At least 5+ years Automation Testing experience
- Proven experience with Guidewire Claim Centre
- Agile project delivery methodology - strong understanding
- Prior experience with Selenium or Jenkins will be highly regarded
- Excellent written and oral communication skills - required.
- Able to work without supervision, demonstrating initiative and commitment
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Bianca Wruck on 07 3339 5612. Please quote our job reference number: 200168390.
Reference Number: 200168390_1
Contact Details: Bianca Wruck
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Bianca Wruck
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 4 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 5 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
Join the newsletter!
- Surviving Mars review: Spreading humanity to the stars isn't easy
- Microsoft tries forcing Mail users to open links in Edge, and people are freaking out
- This week in games: Shadow of the Tomb Raider confirmed, Witcher 3's Geralt joins Soulcalibur VI
- Record your travels for cheap with this $30 dash cam
- In Pictures: Netgear launch the Nighthawk XR500 gaming router
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- MWC 2018: Everything You Need To Know
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPBI AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst (Junior - Mid Level)NSW
- CCJunior - Mid Level ServiceNow ArchitectQLD
- FTSenior Change AnalystOther
- FTSenior Desktop Support OfficerVIC
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTMid Level .Net DeveloperOther
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTPrincipal Consultant - Scheduling & Planning (Primavera & MSP)Other
- FTNetezza Developer - Brisbane locationOther
- CCDynamics CRM Functional Consultant - BrisbaneNSW
- CCPega Systems Architects/DevelopersACT
- FTSecurity Clearances OfficerACT
- FTSenior Security EngineerOther
- TPService Desk AnalystVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst (Infrastructure/ Office Relocation)Other
- FTNetezza Developer - Brisbane locationNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Front End Developer (Urgent)Other
- FTIT SpecialistSA
- FTApplication Delivery Manager - HealthcareQLD
- FTPeoplesoft HCM Application DeveloperACT
- CCNode.js DeveloperQLD
- FTService Desk Analyst - L1Other
- FTChange Manager OCMOther