My client, a Managed Services organisation is seeking a Mandarin speaking Junior Service Desk Engineer to join their Service Desk team to provide support services to their growing client base.
You MUST speak Mandarin and will need to have a proactive approach to problem solving and 12-18 months experience working in a similar role. Technically you will be supporting a diverse client base, mostly across Microsoft technologies but more importantly you will have excellent customer service skills.
- Provide first point of contact for all new and existing ICT support issues
- Ability to provide 1st level support in a professional and timely manner
- Record incidents and service request submitted by phone or in electronic form
- Provide first line investigations and diagnosis, document findings and maintain work log
- Resolve incidents / service requests resolvable by the service desk
- Demonstrated knowledge of technology across a wide range of hardware, software and mobile platforms
- Prioritising of incidents, problems and changes resolution
- Troubleshooting and diagnosing technical issues
- Accurate problem resolution with thorough and clear documentation
- Keep users and stakeholders informed of progress
- Maintaining all case/issue history within our helpdesk ticketing system.
- Remote desktop support (using remote desktop software)
- Mobile phone configuration provisioning and configurations
- Restart Servers and services
- Software and patch installation
- Monitor Backup and perform reruns and restores as requested
Highly desirable skills are:
- Experience in a Helpdesk or Service Desk Analyst role
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills with outstanding communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Windows Desktop and Server and MS Office technologies as well as SMS, Active Directory and Exchange
- Remote Management tools and access
- ITIL based call logging systems
- Troubleshooting skills for Network (TCP/IP)
- Ability to take ownership of problems
- Previous experience working for an IT Managed Service Provider or Consultancy
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Rochelle Taylor
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
- Doom's free DLC unleashes hell on hard drives as a ludicrously large update
- Best password managers of 2017: Reviews of the top products
- True Key by Intel Security review: This password manager wants to eliminate passwords
- 1Password review: Capable password manager is missing some key features
- Sticky Password review: Strong features behind a bare-bones interface
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- Google WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTTechnical Lead | UnicaOther
- CCJunior - Mid-level Devops Consultant - BrisbaneNSW
- FTHelp Desk Specialist (Level 1) - Sydney West (Urgent)Other
- CCSecurity Solution Architect - Financial Services - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTAutomation TesterVIC
- TPNetwork ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager - Innovative Software companyVIC
- FTDigital ProducerOther
- FTIT Service Delivery ManagerNSW
- FT.Net DeveloperQLD
- CCFinance Billing OfficerACT
- FTWindows 10 Project EngineerOther
- FTSenior Project ManagerOther
- TPSolutions ArchitectQLD
- FTSplunk AnalystOther
- FTChief Information OfficerACT
- FT.Net Developer (Senior)WA
- FTCommercial / Contract ManagerOther
- FTIT PMO OfficerOther
- CCPega DeveloperVIC
- FTProduct/Project Coordinator-AGILE/SCRUMOther
- FTTechnical Project Manager - Data Centre TransformationOther
- CCProgram ManagerNSW
- CCResource Management Project ManagerQLD
- TPHolistic BA - IT & Business upgrade - Bathurst location**NSW