Senior Business Consultant - Finance
Assess current business and identify solutions processes for improvement
Projects, Business Proces Improvement and BAU
Generous remuneration on offer dependent on experience
The successful candidate will to work within the construction sector in an autonomous role to implement, support and further develop the Finance ERP System to ensure it continues to meet the business needs. This is a great opportunity for a driven Senior Business Consultant who enjoys liaising co-ordinating and negotiating with internal and external stakeholders while recommending the most appropriate future model, build the business case, assess readiness and design a change program to enhance the finance solution.
This is a fast paced role and will require you to work autonomously.
- Provide business solutions and support for the Finance Function of the solution in addition to any Finance related systems interfaces
- Configuration of the Finance solution
- Assist with identifying training and change management requirements for the Finance functions
- Requirements gathering
- Implementations and Upgrades and Support
- Manage small projects and enhancements to the existing
- Finance solution When required complete user acceptance and integration testing
- Provide leadership, expertise and guidance to key stakeholders
- Demonstrated Financial experience in core modules/solutions
- AP, AL, GL, CO etc
- Clear understanding of financial statements/legislation
- Ability to communicate with senior stakeholders
- CFO, Financial Controllers, Finance Managers etc
- Functional consultant expertise across various ERP solutions
- Systems accounting background
- Analytical and problem solving skills in business analysis, system design and business process reengineering
- Project management skills
- Prince 2 qualification is advantageous
- Tertiary qualifications
- CPA qualification is highly regarded
Skills and experience
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Leisa Collins our Brisbane office on 07 3258 8328 quoting Ref No. 4B/25526.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
- Doom's free DLC unleashes hell on hard drives as a ludicrously large update
- Best password managers of 2017: Reviews of the top products
- True Key by Intel Security review: This password manager wants to eliminate passwords
- 1Password review: Capable password manager is missing some key features
- Sticky Password review: Strong features behind a bare-bones interface
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- Google WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTTechnical Lead | UnicaOther
- CCJunior - Mid-level Devops Consultant - BrisbaneNSW
- FTHelp Desk Specialist (Level 1) - Sydney West (Urgent)Other
- CCSecurity Solution Architect - Financial Services - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTAutomation TesterVIC
- TPNetwork ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager - Innovative Software companyVIC
- FTDigital ProducerOther
- FTIT Service Delivery ManagerNSW
- FT.Net DeveloperQLD
- CCFinance Billing OfficerACT
- FTWindows 10 Project EngineerOther
- FTSenior Project ManagerOther
- TPSolutions ArchitectQLD
- FTSplunk AnalystOther
- FTChief Information OfficerACT
- FT.Net Developer (Senior)WA
- FTCommercial / Contract ManagerOther
- FTIT PMO OfficerOther
- CCPega DeveloperVIC
- FTProduct/Project Coordinator-AGILE/SCRUMOther
- FTTechnical Project Manager - Data Centre TransformationOther
- CCProgram ManagerNSW
- CCResource Management Project ManagerQLD
- TPHolistic BA - IT & Business upgrade - Bathurst location**NSW