Exciting opportunity for skilled Test Analysts | Multiple roles available
6-month contract + possibility of extension | Central Brisbane location
Large scale transformation project | ASAP start
An established client organisation is seeking several Test Analysts to join their team in the execution of prepared test scripts that evaluate performance and compatibility of newly developed applications/software. This large scale project will have significant whole-of-business changes that affect consumers and existing business processes and systems.
This is a 6-month contract opportunity based in Brisbane, with possibility of extension.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Writing and executing Test scripts both from a black box testing position and also end to end.
- Functional testing of Integration points, including field mappings, verification of transactional data.
- Working with project team members to determine testing requirements.
- Develop an end-to-end Test Plan which addresses the overall functional under test.
- Coordinate internal and client staff to execute test cases where appropriate.
- Record issues and defects in accordance with the required testing procedures and tools.
- 3+ years experience as a Test Analyst
- Demonstrated experience in web applications testing and supporting infrastructure
- Demonstrated experience in writing Test Plans and Test Cases from requirements and/or technical documentation
- Strong communication and negotiation skills, with the ability to work with others to resolve issues
- HP Quality Centre skills, or similar
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced environment
- An understanding of Electricity industry systems *
- Recognised Project or Testing methodology accreditation *
- Understanding of: SOAP UI, XSD for XML, Oracle SQL, Oracle Service Bus *
- Regulartory project experience, particularly in the Utility industry *
Our key selection criteria comprise of:
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below quoting Ref No. 4A/18028. Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
- Hands-on: How the Asus ROG GX501 Zephyrus performs with Nvidia's Max-Q technology
- OnePlus 5 review: This mid-range Android phone is speedy inside, but stale outside
- PNY GTX 1080 Ti XLR8 OC review: A gorgeous graphics card with great value
- Alienware 13 full, in-depth review
- The critical importance of STEAM education
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTNetwork Engineer - CISCOACT
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCSenior/Lead Network Security Engineer - Financial Services - Contract - SydneyNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerSA
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperOther
- FTBig Data ArchitectOther
- FTSenior Strategic Business Analyst - Modernisation ProgramNSW
- FTMicrosoft Azure Cloud EngineerOther
- FTSolution Architect - SecurityNSW
- FT.Net DeveloperQLD
- FTIT Support EngineerNSW
- FTHealthcare Integration Support/ Junior DBA - Brisbane BasedQLD
- FTEPAS Technical Support OfficerOther
- FTBusiness Analyst with BPM (Business Process Modelling)Other
- CCTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Development Expert – Adelaide Delivery CentreSA
- FTAdministration Support Officers - APS 5/6ACT
- TPData Migration ManagerNSW
- CCDigital Content SpecialistNSW
- FTPerl DeveloperACT
- FTPlatform/DevOps EngineerOther
- FTDigital Records ManagerACT
- FTService Delivery Manager - Telecommunications InfrastructureOther
- FTPHP DeveloperWA
- FTLead Business Analyst, MortgagesOther