SAP Release Manager
Build large complex release plans and schedules to support implementations
Proven operational and PM experience in a Release Management role
Service delivery exp in a large diverse complex operating environment
This position links closely with other senior managers and leaders across the business to ensure an effective integrated solution is maintained. You will manage and lead a team of SAP professionals to plan and deliver the Release Program for the SAP solution.
- Release Manager within the Change and Release project and BAU portfolio overseeing all SAP and non-SAP changes in a large highly integrated environment ensuring continued timeline, cost and quality.
- Develop strategic relationships with vendors and stakeholders to ensure they are abreast of expected deliverables and timeframes of current and future work.
- Ensure business expectations are managed. Ensure all business stakeholders are aware of any future changes and work with stakeholders to implement any business change related activity.
- Lead and manage regular forward roadmap workshops with all stakeholders to ensure an agreed roadmap is achievable, visible and approved by the necessary governance forums. Document and present Forward Release Roadmap to necessary Boards.
- Assist in the formulation of frameworks, strategies, approaches and methodologies to synchronise business solutions (application configuration, program objects and technology solutions) across the multiple integrated back-end SAP & non-SAP system and common systems landscape.
- Plan, schedule and control the migration of SAP & non-SAP releases and changes from design through to implementation for projects, major releases and regular releases for the full project lifecycle to production.
- Project Manage the assessment, analysis, planning and design of SAP & non-SAP release, integrated and non-integrated packages, including a full release assessment of technology and business impact, resource requirements and risk.
- Work with the Project support/management office and ensure all risks and issues are of a quality standard, mitigated and reported/escalated where necessary to respective Boards or forums.
- Work closely with Test Manager and team to ensure the test environments are fit for purpose, champion improvements to testing processes, manage defect resolution and escalations to ensure gating criteria and reporting is of quality nature.
- Liaise with all Stakeholders, ensuring the new release or versions of applications are delivered to the requirements of the organisation and within the service level agreement obligations that have been agreed to.
- Liaise with business, vendors and IT partners on the scheduling of future work and communication of progress.
- Report and monitor regularly reporting requirements to align with any Project Support office requirements and escalate any specific issues immediately.
- Initiate and influence relationships with key stakeholders to ensure that relevant technical strategies, policies, standards and practices are applied to meet the business needs of the Department.
- You will be an experienced SAP Release Manager/Lead capable to ensure consistent minimal to no impacts upon each change going live, ensure consistent quality and integrity of the Production environment is protected and the correct components are released, and ensure non-production systems are maintained and were of a quality state to ensure minimal to no impact to Production.
- A relevant qualification and/or accreditation in the ITIL framework, Agile or SAFE would be well regarded.
- Service delivery experience in a large, diverse and complex operating environment is desirable.
- Demonstrated success in providing leadership, management and motivation to a team of information technology professionals, with a strong focus on meeting outcomes, quality client service, and customer driven culture in an environment of change, in compliance with human resource policies.
- High level knowledge of ICT technical domains as required to understand the inputs and influences of ICT release strategies and schedules. Proven operational experience in a Release Management role in a large complex organisation.
- Proven experience in building large and complex release plans and schedules to support ERP implementations.
- Advanced communication skills with demonstrated ability to provide advice, consult and negotiate with senior management and a diverse range of stakeholders, including vendors and suppliers, on complex and strategic issues, build effective client and stakeholder relationships in an environment of change.
- Demonstrated high level project management skills and the ability to design and implement systems and processes leading to improvement in operational efficiency and effectiveness.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Leisa Collins in our Brisbane office on 07 3258 8328.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
- Dell XPS 15 (2017) review: Kaby Lake and a 4K display make a difference
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Hands-on: Middle Earth: Shadow of War gets more creative with Tolkien's universe
- The Full Nerd episode 25: Core i9 review, build an Xbox One X PC, and Creative's 32-bit sound card
- Xbox One X PC build | The Full Nerd Ep 25
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTOffice & Operations AdministratorNSW
- CCMultiple Front End Developers - BRISBANE | React.js | Angular.js | Node.js |WA
- FTAS400 EngineerOther
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCvRealize Solution DesignerACT
- FTDigital Content ProducerOther
- FTSenior Strategic Business Analyst - Modernisation ProgramNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystSA
- CCProgram CoordinatorNSW
- FTProject Manager - Service Migration & DataNSW
- FTUX UI DesignerACT
- FTHR Business Analyst-Performance Management/Learning ManagementOther
- TPPrincipal Test Lead - SAPQLD
- FTNetwork ArchitectACT
- FT.Net Developer (WCF & WPF)Other
- FTDigital ProducerOther
- CCSenior Internal Security Consultant - TelcoVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - TelecommunicationsOther
- FTJunior DeveloperOther
- TPInformation Management SpecialistVIC
- CCSAP Fiori Developer - BrisbaneVIC
- FTSAP Fiori DevelopersACT
- CCJava DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Project Manager- Cloud- AWS, Office 365- PRINCE2Other
- FTSenior Infrastructure Business AnalystVIC