Project Officer - Records Management , contract administration
Our prestigious client is seeking qualified and experienced Record Officers to provide functional support in the Delivery and Project Controls sections.
You will be responsible for the development, design, and construction phases to deliver objectives and value for money for the community. You will also manage the procurement and negotiation process to maximise the benefits
Start Date: Immediate
Number of roles: 2
Duration: Initial 6 months with an option to extend if required
Reporting to: Project Directors or Project Managers
Rate: $250/day - $370/day inc of super
- Ability to implement and manage systems to regularly monitor project and contract performance information
- Demonstrated experience and/or ability in administrative services, records management and the preparation of reports and correspondence
- Well-developed communication and facilitation skills, with the demonstrated ability to deal tactfully and effectively with people at all levels
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, organise and prioritise work to meet deadlines, including developing follow-up systems, collating, and analysing information and preparing logical reports
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills with a high degree of initiative and flexibility
- Demonstrated experience in Microsoft Office software applications, especially advanced MS Excel for Project Controls section.
- Tertiary qualifications in relevant discipline or equivalent experience preferably including experience in Project accounting, supporting and planning projects or maintenance
- Provide project clerical, secretarial and administrative support services to the various areas within the team
- Prepare and issue reports, correspondence, meeting minutes and action lists in compliance with quality standards and project requirements
- Assist project managers with the management of contracts by managing correspondence, records and the collation of contract documents
- Control the preparation and coordination of responses to client briefs and the maintenance of standards to ensure that all responses are of a consistent high standard in liaison.
- Work within a matrix management structure where support services are embedded across the teams - liaison with Communications (media reports)
- Document Control (document management); Commercial (contract administration) and Finance (invoice approval)
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Nivy Sahoo
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
- Hands-on: How the Asus ROG GX501 Zephyrus performs with Nvidia's Max-Q technology
- OnePlus 5 review: This mid-range Android phone is speedy inside, but stale outside
- PNY GTX 1080 Ti XLR8 OC review: A gorgeous graphics card with great value
- Alienware 13 full, in-depth review
- The critical importance of STEAM education
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTPractice Director Quality Assurance – Adelaide Delivery CentreSA
- CCSAP Hana DeveloperVIC
- TPEnterprise Solutions ArchitectNSW
- FTSolution Architect - SecurityVIC
- CCBMC Remedy Business AnalystVIC
- CCMultiple Front End Developers - Angular 2 | Bootstrap | jQueryQLD
- FTAgile Project Manager x 2NSW
- FTTechnical Business Analyst - Data AnalyticsOther
- FTSenior Data ModellerOther
- CCIT Service Desk SupportSA
- CCTechnical Project Manager - CloudNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerSA
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- FTSolution Architect l MS Exchange, O365NSW
- FTOffice & Operations AdministratorNSW
- FTMicrosoft Azure Cloud EngineerOther
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTSenior DevOps ConsultantOther
- CCTechnical ArchitectQLD
- FTPayroll Project ManagerOther
- FTImplementation Consultant - SMSF SoftwareOther
- CCSystems Specialist - Linux / Windows / Network l Port MacquarieNSW
- FTAutomation SpecialistOther
- FTSAP Environment LeadQLD
- FTSenior Systems EngineerNSW