Digital BA | App Dev Environment | 6 month contract role
Leading retail business has an instantly recognisable brand and a strong digital presence. They have invested heavily in Digital and as a result require additional resources to join their team.
As a result of the extra workload in the Digital Team, they are seeking an experienced Business Analyst. Working closely with product owners, project managers and various stakholders across the business, your responsibilities will include:
- Requirement gathering through engaing with business
- Developing and documenting of product concepts and definitions.
- Working closely with UX designers, Project Managers and Development managers to develop functional requirements
- Experience working on projects in the Application Development environment
- Experience working in an Agile environment on short iterations
- Previous experience working with Digital Design, UX and development teams in a complex digital environment
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Experience in working across different Digital Channels ( Web, Mobile etc)
- Previous experience developing customer facing applications
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Ken MacLeod
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
- Hands-on: How the Asus ROG GX501 Zephyrus performs with Nvidia's Max-Q technology
- OnePlus 5 review: This mid-range Android phone is speedy inside, but stale outside
- PNY GTX 1080 Ti XLR8 OC review: A gorgeous graphics card with great value
- Alienware 13 full, in-depth review
- The critical importance of STEAM education
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTPractice Director Quality Assurance – Adelaide Delivery CentreSA
- CCSAP Hana DeveloperVIC
- TPEnterprise Solutions ArchitectNSW
- FTSolution Architect - SecurityVIC
- CCBMC Remedy Business AnalystVIC
- CCMultiple Front End Developers - Angular 2 | Bootstrap | jQueryQLD
- FTAgile Project Manager x 2NSW
- FTTechnical Business Analyst - Data AnalyticsOther
- FTSenior Data ModellerOther
- CCIT Service Desk SupportSA
- CCTechnical Project Manager - CloudNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerSA
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- FTSolution Architect l MS Exchange, O365NSW
- FTOffice & Operations AdministratorNSW
- FTMicrosoft Azure Cloud EngineerOther
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTSenior DevOps ConsultantOther
- CCTechnical ArchitectQLD
- FTPayroll Project ManagerOther
- FTImplementation Consultant - SMSF SoftwareOther
- CCSystems Specialist - Linux / Windows / Network l Port MacquarieNSW
- FTAutomation SpecialistOther
- FTSAP Environment LeadQLD
- FTSenior Systems EngineerNSW