Finance and PeopleSoft Project Manager
12+ month contract
Must strong experience in managing and delivering PeopleSoft Projects
Close to Sydney CBD
We are looking to hire an experienced PeopleSoft Project Manager for one of our premier clients. This role plays an integral part of a multi-disciplinary team to ensure that goals and objectives of new business development requests are accomplished within prescribed time frames. The incumbent must consistently aim to deliver quality services and/or solutions that meet business requirements and ensure that goals are accomplished in line with business objectives.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Minimum 6 years' experience as a Project Manager delivering finance and PeopleSoft Projects
- Must have PeopleSoft System project implementation experience
- Strong management of project risks and issues, milestones, resources and financials
- Broad technical experience across the PeopleSoft Application components
- Experience working in the education domain will be highly regarded
- Great work ethic with the ability to "keep up" and get the job done
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Must have strong agile experience
- Ability to deliver within set time frames
- Must have strong stakeholder management skills
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Neha Bajaj
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
- Hands-on: How the Asus ROG GX501 Zephyrus performs with Nvidia's Max-Q technology
- OnePlus 5 review: This mid-range Android phone is speedy inside, but stale outside
- PNY GTX 1080 Ti XLR8 OC review: A gorgeous graphics card with great value
- Alienware 13 full, in-depth review
- The critical importance of STEAM education
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTNetwork Engineer - CISCOACT
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCSenior/Lead Network Security Engineer - Financial Services - Contract - SydneyNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerSA
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperOther
- FTBig Data ArchitectOther
- FTSenior Strategic Business Analyst - Modernisation ProgramNSW
- FTMicrosoft Azure Cloud EngineerOther
- FTSolution Architect - SecurityNSW
- FT.Net DeveloperQLD
- FTIT Support EngineerNSW
- FTHealthcare Integration Support/ Junior DBA - Brisbane BasedQLD
- FTEPAS Technical Support OfficerOther
- FTBusiness Analyst with BPM (Business Process Modelling)Other
- CCTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Development Expert – Adelaide Delivery CentreSA
- FTAdministration Support Officers - APS 5/6ACT
- TPData Migration ManagerNSW
- CCDigital Content SpecialistNSW
- FTPerl DeveloperACT
- FTPlatform/DevOps EngineerOther
- FTDigital Records ManagerACT
- FTService Delivery Manager - Telecommunications InfrastructureOther
- FTPHP DeveloperWA
- FTLead Business Analyst, MortgagesOther