Team Leader Solution Delivery
Full Time Role | Attractive Salary
Brisbane CBD Location
Previous PM, Technical BA or Development experience desirable
The Team Leader Solution Delivery leads a multi-disciplinary team which has the purpose of developing and integrating new business and technology solutions into the business units and ensuring ongoing viability of delivered solutions and stakeholder buy-in.
The position will work across all business areas and with internal and external stakeholders to identify, advocate and drive business and system improvements. Improvements which will result in the realisation of benefits identified in various business cases and strategic documents.
- Experience in IT service delivery (in project and/or leading a development team)
- Experience in managing contract resources
- Experience with managed services/external providers
- Evidence of capability to deliver multiple outputs
- Lead, develop and manage the team with a focus on quality team outputs.
- Provide coaching, mentoring and development of team competencies.
- Lead team activities, including scheduling, resource management and timely submission of quality deliverables.
- Work collaboratively with the Portfolio Management Office and other relevant governance groups, providing guidance and feedback and ensuring adherence to approved methodologies and standards and integration with the business.
- Critically evaluate proposed solutions in partnership with system developers and business partners to ensure delivery of solutions that are consistent with business and technology expectations.
- Provide assistance and advice to the Program and Project Managers, Executives and Business Representatives with regards to the design, analysis and review of current and emerging business requirements with the aim to provide quality deliverables withing approved budgets and timeframes.
- Build, sustain and manage positive relationships with key stakeholders, vendors and suppliers to ensure services provided are to the required expectations and standards and deliverables are met.
- Establish priorities, sequence activities and set timeframes, ensuring work stream outcomes are aligned to implementation schedules.
- Develop, monitor, maintain and communicate program and projects risks and issues registers.
- Manage a comprehensive testing and training program.
- Manage the product backlog with planning and prioritisation in consultation with senior stakeholders.
- Work closely with nominated representatives to ensure a process of continual feedback and improvement is embedded into the organisation.
- Significantly support change management associated with changes to business processes.
- Manage the planning and transition phases of new business systems and enhancements to ensure high quality deliverables with minimal disruption to daily operations.
- Lead communication activities in a clear and concise manner to internal and external stakeholders.
To submit your application, please apply online using the appropriate link below quoting Ref No. 4B/25684 .
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 2 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 3 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 4 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 5 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Far Cry 5's first trailer reveals religious cults and explosions in picturesque Montana
- Amazon is offering two free months of Music Unlimited to new subscribers
- This week in games: Red Dead Redemption 2 is delayed, Destiny 2 PC servers explained
- Any website can crash your Windows 7 or 8 PC with these four characters
- AMD's new AM4 motherboard software cures Ryzen's memory headaches
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- MSI GE72 7RE Apache Pro gaming laptop review
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTSolution Architect - Datacentre / StorageVIC
- TPBI DeveloperNSW
- CCTechnical WriterVIC
- FTAppian DeveloperQLD
- CCSalesforce Marketing CloudNSW
- CCImplementation Manager/PlannerSA
- CCICT Project CoordinatorNSW
- FTSoftware EngineerWA
- CCDevOps EngineerVIC
- FTSenior React DeveloperNSW
- CCState-wide Business Transition LeadQLD
- FTPrincipal Consultant / Account Delivery Executive.NSW
- TPChange ManagerVIC
- FTFrontend DeveloperNSW
- FTSAP ISU Billing Consultant - FunctionalVIC
- FTUX DesignerNSW
- FTSalesforce ConsultantQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTIntermediate Project ManagerQLD
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- CCMid-level Business Process Analyst (Automation) - Contract - ParramattaNSW
- CCSenior Magento DeveloperVIC
- FTUrgent -Java Developer (Programmer). 3 different positionsNSW
- TPAEM DeveloperNSW