Level 3 Service Desk Support Engineer / Project Manager
- Permanent Client Facing Role
- Leading Brisbane based MSP
- Interviews Commencing ASAP
Hit the ground running to support escalations from the Level 2 team and work in on various projects to support the needs of the customer.
We are seeking the expertise of a Level 3 Service Desk Support Engineer / Project Manager who will be able to hit the ground running to support escalations from the Level 2 team and work in on various projects to support the needs of the customer. Ideally you will have previously worked in a MSP or Consulting company where you will be used to working quickly and efficiently to provide industry-leading response with a wide range of clients.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
To be considered for this role you need to demonstrate at least 5 years hands-on experience troubleshooting experience in the following:
- Operating systems such as Windows 2003 R2, Windows 2008 R2 and Windows 2012
- Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, WINS, Site Replication and DFS
- Microsoft Exchange 2003, 2007, 2010, and 2013
- Virtual Environments technologies such as VMware and Hyper-V
- Group policy, mapped drives and File Shares
- Networking, Wireless, protocols, LAN, WAN, Routing & Switching, VPNs, VLAN's
- Routers, servers, switches and firewalls
- Executing recovery strategies using Tape, Disk to Disk and Cloud based solutions
- Microsoft O365, Office suite, and SharePoint including migration and deployment
- Mobile Devices such as IOS, Android, IPADs, and Tablets
- Centralised Anti-Virus solutions (Trend, Symantec, McAfee)
- Backups and remediate backup issues for products such as Symantec Backup Exec, VEAM and other related backup products
- Experience with MSP Tools such as N-Able , ConnectWise &/or similar
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and Microsoft (MCSA/MCP) and ITIL Foundation certifications would be an advantage.
- Advanced oral and written communication skills, including the ability to interact effectively with executives, end users, sales, vendors and peers
- Coordinate and communicate with multiple vendors in certain support and/or outage situations
- Professional and friendly with exceptional "customer first" mentality
- Attention to detail, documentation and accurate record keeping skills
- Resourcefulness, flexibility, sense of urgency and a positive can-do attitude
- Exercise the appropriate judgment with incident escalation
- Have good technical awareness and the ability to diagnose problems
- Develop in-depth understanding of the client and how IT relates to their business strategy and goals
- Experience mentoring junior members of the team
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Bianca Wruck on 07 3339 5612. Please quote our job reference number: 200167487.
Reference Number: 200167487_4
Contact Details: Bianca Wruck
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Bianca Wruck
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 2 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 3 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 4 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 5 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Huawei Watch 2 Classic Review: Good watch but a missed opportunity for Wear 2.0
- Far Cry 5's first trailer reveals religious cults and explosions in picturesque Montana
- Amazon is offering two free months of Music Unlimited to new subscribers
- This week in games: Red Dead Redemption 2 is delayed, Destiny 2 PC servers explained
- Any website can crash your Windows 7 or 8 PC with these four characters
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- MSI GE72 7RE Apache Pro gaming laptop review
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- CCSQL Server Database Specialist l Bathurst LocationNSW
- FTSr Infrastructure Automation EngineerACT
- FTSolution Architect - NetworksNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence / Datawarehouse DeveloperSA
- FTNV1 Cleared Software Configuration Engineer - Defence Projects - North Ryde areaNSW
- CCProcess Improvement Specialist - TelcoVIC
- FTLooking for Lead Solution ArchitectACT
- FTSolution ArchitectSA
- CCJunior .NET DeveloperQLD
- CCDesigner - Salesforce Marketing CloudVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst, Wealth ManagementNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystVIC
- TPSharepoint DeveloperQLD
- CCImplementation Manager/PlannerACT
- FTTest AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Analyst Programmer - Equities or DerivativesNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- TPAgile Projet AdministratorVIC
- TPAndroid DeveloperNSW
- FTProject Manager Large ICT Enabled Business Change ProjectQLD
- FTOperations Manager - NV1 Cleared - Defence Projects - North Ryde areaNSW
- CCImplementation Manager/PlannerSA
- TPServiceNow ConsultantVIC