Regional Market Manager - Wide Bay Region
This company is one of the biggest players in the Telecommunications space nationally and provide a wide range of products and services to customers across the country. A brand new opportunity now exists at a local level for a Regional Market Manager to come aboard and drive market share across the Wide Bay Region - Take note that this is not your traditional sales management role. The main focus for this individual will be to build company reputation through the nurturing of relationships with the community at a ground roots level -sales experience will definitely help with this, but the majority of growth in market share will be an organic result of these relationships.
You will be charged with understanding your regional market and will be responsible for translating this information to produce local marketing strategies and will be responsible for the overall plan for local growth. You will be accountable for the achievement of customer base development across both B2B & B2C markets and play a pivotal role with both state and national teams to ensure this is achieved effectively.
This role is suited to someone who comes from a background in multi-channel Sales within a large organisation, particularly within FMCG or retail.
- Proactive engagement with customers, sales channels, local organisations and community groups
- Various sales activities associated with B2B & B2C customer growth
- Planning, development and delivery of local market plans
- Management of media relations at a local level
- Local event planning and delivery
- Budgeting and ROI forecasting
- Tertiary qualified in a business or related discipline
- 5+ years in a multi-channel Area or Sales Management role (B2B & B2C) in a large corporate arena (ideally within FMCG, Retail or Telco)
- You have strong community engagement experience and currently play an active role in the local community - both personally & professionally
- You have strong marketing experience at a senior level, especially in areas concerning acquisition, strategy, advertising and events
- You are a problem solver with corporate affairs and media relations experience
- You thrive on working autonomously, but also work effectively as part of a team
Like to know more?
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Kristy Ward in our Brisbane office on 07 3258 8301.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- The Witcher 3: The Wild Hunt GOTY is on sale for $20 right now
- OneDrive Files On-Demand: How to enable it in Windows 10 Fall Creators Update
- The HP ZBook x2 is a wildly powerful Surface Pro rival with a tear-off keyboard
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- iPhone 8
- Canon 6D MK II: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCBusiness Analyst / DesignerNSW
- FTConfiguration AnalystOther
- TPBusiness Analyst | Utilities | Multiple PositionsQLD
- FTQlikview Technical LeadOther
- FTService Desk Technical LeadOther
- CCSenior Applications EngineerNSW
- TPOrganisational Change ManagerQLD
- FTTest Lead - Automation (energy and metering sector)Other
- TPFront End DeveloperWA
- FTSitecore DeveloperOther
- CCBusiness Analyst - Multiple RolesACT
- CCiMIS SpecialistNSW
- TPChange Analyst / ManagerQLD
- FTOracle Developer / EngineerACT
- TPLead Data Business AnalystQLD
- FTSAP Lead Solution ArchitectOther
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTSignalling EngineerOther
- TPApplication Packaging & Support ConsultantVIC
- CCSenior IT Project ManagerVIC
- TPSenior/Principal Business Analyst - TransformationQLD
- TPProject CoordinatorACT
- CCSenior Test Data Management ConsultantVIC
- FTSenior Change AnalystVIC
- FTCampaign AnalystOther