Solution Architect - Infrastructure
Contract Until Jan 2018 | Approx $105/hr | Central CBD
Solution Architect | Conduit Between Technical Team and PM
Architectural High-Level and Detailed Designs (Infrastructure-Focused)
Our client, a large complex government agency, is currently seeking an Infrastructure Solution Architect who will be responsible for facilitating projects in the areas of assisting and designing solution integration in alignment to Department patterns, provisioning pre-production and production environments, and aiding projects including Go Live activities.
Roles and responsibilities include;
- Undertakes objective, systematic analysis and draws accurate conclusions based on evidence. Identifies problems and works to resolve them. Thinks laterally, identifies and implements improved work practices.
- Values specialist expertise and capitalises on the knowledge and skills of others within the organisation. Contributes own expertise to achieve outcomes for the business unit.
- Builds and sustains positive relationship with team members, stakeholders and clients and is responsive to changes in client and stakeholder needs and expectations.
- Seeks feedback from others; communicates areas of strengths and acknowledges development needs. Reflects on own behaviour and recognises the impact on others and shows commitment to learning and self-development.
- Confidently presents messages in a clear, concise and articulate manner. Focuses on key points and uses appropriate, unambiguous language. Selects the most appropriate medium for conveying information and structures written and oral communication to ensure clarity.
- As built guides
- Operations guides
- Architectural high level and detailed designs (infrastructure focused)
- Large and complex MS Active Directory implementations
- Large Identity and Access Management technology implementations
- Large Office 365 implementationsFirewalls
- preferably Juniper based appliances
- Application Delivery Network (Load Balancers)
- preferably F5
- VBS (VB Script)
- T-SQL (Microsoft Transact SQL)
- Any Microsoft .NET language
- Tcl (TCL) as used with F5 iRules.
- SCCM 2007 or later
- Any other System Centre product(s)
- Exchange 2010 or later
- Dynamics CRM 2011 or later, including Online
- Lync Server 2010 or later (including Skype for Business Server)
- Microsoft SQL server 2008 or later
- Microsoft Azure Platform
- IaaS and PaaS related services
Demonstrated experience in the production of technical documentation including:
Excellent oral and written communication skill required to communicate effectively with staff and clients of varying technical expertise, including strong analytical skills
Demonstrated ability to:
Work in a team and independently, maintaining a positive professional and goal-oriented aptitude including the ability to work within specific guidelines, standards and procedures
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate knowledge and experience with many of the following;
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below quoting Ref No. 4A/17787. Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 2 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 3 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 4 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 5 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Huawei Watch 2 Classic Review: Good watch but a missed opportunity for Wear 2.0
- Far Cry 5's first trailer reveals religious cults and explosions in picturesque Montana
- Amazon is offering two free months of Music Unlimited to new subscribers
- This week in games: Red Dead Redemption 2 is delayed, Destiny 2 PC servers explained
- Any website can crash your Windows 7 or 8 PC with these four characters
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- MSI GE72 7RE Apache Pro gaming laptop review
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- TPMS Access/SQL DBAQLD
- FTIntegration EngineerACT
- FTTechnical Solution ArchitectSA
- CCIDAM ArchitectVIC
- FTTeam LeaderSA
- CCInfrastructure Test ManagerNSW
- FTLead Senior Systems Engineer | 90 - 120K + Super|VIC
- TPSenior .Net DeveloperSA
- CCData ArchitectWA
- FTScrum MasterNSW
- CCConsultant - Hogan Health CheckQLD
- CCWintel Server EngineerNSW
- FTSolution Architect - SecurityVIC
- CCBusiness Project Manager-Grant ManagementNSW
- TPDigital Process Business Analyst - Digital Transformation**NSW
- FTProject Manager - Accountin Finance and AssetWA
- FTSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTEnterprise Architect - BusinessQLD
- FTXamarin DeveloperVIC
- FTEnterprise ArchitectVIC
- CCSenior Digital BANSW
- FTDemand Release ManagerNSW
- FTTest Analyst (Datawarehouse)SA
- FTEnterprise Security ArchitectQLD