Technical Solution Architect
- Permanent opportunity
- Long term projects - large budgets
- Adelaide CBD Location
Permanent opportunity for a Global Managed Services Provider as a technical Architect using Skype for business within a large budget environment .
Global consultancy based Australia wide has an opportunity to work with a key long term client to translate business requirements into specific systems, applications, or process. This is a hands on role utilising strong design skills & client skills.
- Permanent opportunity with long term progression
- Adelaide CBD & occasional travel.
- Technical Voice Architect with Skype for Business
This role will include designs for large, complex information technology solutions and integrating architecture & will require a hands on architect to identify alternative technical solutions in line with business needs.
- Designs, and implements architecture of projects in order to meet solution needs; leverages resources from different teams to ensure customer needs are met.
- Analyzes new and existing architectures, researches solutions, specifies long term direction, and ensures engineering platforms meet reliability expectations to enhance customer satisfaction.
- Designs overall system and solution architecture, system integration, and implementation strategy to deliver an integrated solution which meets customer needs.
- Serves as a technical expert for clients in system architectures to eliminate gaps and inconsistencies in the initial and new system architectures. Ensures the technical component of the solution aligns with the client's business goals and current/potential standards.
- Voice Enterprise experience minimum of 5 years
- Design experience
- Skype for Business - Good demonstrated understanding.
- Skype infrastructure deployment
- Network optimisation
- Strong communication skills.
- Australian Citizen
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Hulus Hassan on 08 61511703. Please quote our job reference number: 200167613.
Reference Number: 200167613_1
Contact Details: Hulus 08 61511703
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Hulus
Contact Phone: Hulus 08 61511703
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 2 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 3 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 4 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 5 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Far Cry 5's first trailer reveals religious cults and explosions in picturesque Montana
- Amazon is offering two free months of Music Unlimited to new subscribers
- This week in games: Red Dead Redemption 2 is delayed, Destiny 2 PC servers explained
- Any website can crash your Windows 7 or 8 PC with these four characters
- AMD's new AM4 motherboard software cures Ryzen's memory headaches
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- MSI GE72 7RE Apache Pro gaming laptop review
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTSQL BI Report DeveloperQLD
- CCSenior Network Architect l CCNP/CCIE R&S l Cisco ACINSW
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior DeveloperNSW
- CCTesting Manager - Energy sectorVIC
- FTeCommerce Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTSoftware DeveloperQLD
- CCDeployment Manager - TelcoVIC
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Software Developer (x3)WA
- CCImplementation Manager/PlannerACT
- TPSOE EngineerACT
- CCIT Security Risk AnalystVIC
- FTManager, DevOpsQLD
- FTBI and Report DeveloperQLD
- TPServiceNow ConsultantVIC
- FTDeputy Chief Engineer - Defence Systems - IT Services - Nowra BasedNSW
- FTChange Manager, Agile Environment, Financial ServicesNSW
- FTClient Onboarding ManagerNSW
- FTInfrastructure EngineerACT
- TPLevel 2/3 Technical Service AnalystOther
- CCSplunk - Technical AnalystVIC
- TPAEM DeveloperNSW
- FTLevel 3 Service Desk Support Engineer / Project ManagerQLD