Sales Lead / Sales Executive - Enterprise IT Healthcare Perm - North Ryde
- Health, IT Sales Knowledge and Cross domain knowledge is essential
- Managing a large team of Senior Sales and Pre-Sales Consultants
- OTE (60:40) with excellent benefits and career longevity
Global IT Outsourcing / Health Solutions giant needs the expertise of a Snr Executive Sales Lead to manage an Enterprise ANZ Sales Team in Nth Ryde
This Global Market Leader in IT Outsourcing and Health managed solutions is looking for an experienced Senior Sales Lead -IT Healthcare / LifeSciences
This person is responsible for leading an Enterprise level Sales team across Infrastructure, Applications and Cloud services / solutions.
As well as a proven track record in the sales area you will need the following:
Health knowledge experience:
- A knowledge of Health Business and Systems particularly secondary care in hospitals.
- Experience in selling and installing complex applications into the health environment
- Knowledge of and or participation in key industry bodies - HIA
- Knowledge of Primary. Secondary and state health
- A good network of contacts at the CXO level in health
Sales knowledge and experience:
- Experience in managing and leading a high performance sales team
- Knowledge of sales methodology and pipeline management
- Good working knowledge of SForce.com
- Ability to build compelling business proposals
- Ability to acquire, develop and manage sales talent
Other Essential Skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor's degree in information systems, business administration, or related field preferred
- Twelve or more years of business development and sales experience
- Nine or more years of supervisory or management experience included
- Experience working with the business industry, application services, various areas of business operations and company products and services
- Experience with contract interpretation, negotiations and project management
- Experience working with company products and services and ability to articulate to client
- Experience working with company sales methodology and supporting tools and applications
APPLY NOW for this career defining role within an enterprise team of healthcare sales professionals.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Nathan Coller on 02 94645869. Please quote our job reference number: 200166919.
Reference Number: 200166919_4
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 2 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 3 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 4 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 5 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Far Cry 5's first trailer reveals religious cults and explosions in picturesque Montana
- Amazon is offering two free months of Music Unlimited to new subscribers
- This week in games: Red Dead Redemption 2 is delayed, Destiny 2 PC servers explained
- Any website can crash your Windows 7 or 8 PC with these four characters
- AMD's new AM4 motherboard software cures Ryzen's memory headaches
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- MSI GE72 7RE Apache Pro gaming laptop review
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTSQL BI Report DeveloperQLD
- CCSenior Network Architect l CCNP/CCIE R&S l Cisco ACINSW
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior DeveloperNSW
- CCTesting Manager - Energy sectorVIC
- FTeCommerce Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTSoftware DeveloperQLD
- CCDeployment Manager - TelcoVIC
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Software Developer (x3)WA
- CCImplementation Manager/PlannerACT
- TPSOE EngineerACT
- CCIT Security Risk AnalystVIC
- FTManager, DevOpsQLD
- FTBI and Report DeveloperQLD
- TPServiceNow ConsultantVIC
- FTDeputy Chief Engineer - Defence Systems - IT Services - Nowra BasedNSW
- FTChange Manager, Agile Environment, Financial ServicesNSW
- FTClient Onboarding ManagerNSW
- FTInfrastructure EngineerACT
- TPLevel 2/3 Technical Service AnalystOther
- CCSplunk - Technical AnalystVIC
- TPAEM DeveloperNSW
- FTLevel 3 Service Desk Support Engineer / Project ManagerQLD