The purpose of the community and interactivity of this Web site is to promote open discussion that respects all points of view. Users posting comments to Good Gear Guide are solely responsible for the content of their messages and agree to the following:
- IDG staff have final discretion in deciding what, and how, to moderate comments left on this website, based on our interpretation of the impact and content of the message left by the user
- Contributions must be civil and tasteful
- Not to link to or otherwise publish any comments that are abusive, threatening or make any form of personal attack on another user or an employee of IDG Australia
- No unlawful or objectionable content: Unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, racially offensive or otherwise objectionable material is not acceptable
- Not to link to or otherwise publish any comments that infringe copyright
- No spamming or off-topic material
- No advertising or promoting
- No impersonation
- No inappropriate (e.g. vulgar, offensive etc) user names
- Not to post comments in any language other than English
- Not to post or otherwise publish any comments that contain a virus or other harmful component
By submitting comments to any forum or as a comment on an article you agree to indemnify and hold harmless Good Gear Guide and its parent company IDG Australia from all claims, costs and expenses (including legal expenses) arising out of any comments posted or published.
Good Gear Guide cannot guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of any posts. You must bear all risk associated with your use of the site and should not rely on posts in making (or refraining from making) any specific investment or other decisions.
By posting you are granting Good Gear Guide a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty free non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, translate, make available, distribute and sub-license the comments in whole or in part and in any form. Good Gear Guide reserves the right to contact you by e-mail with regard to your use of the site.
It is not possible for Good Gear Guide to fully and effectively monitor posts that are submitted for infringement of third-party rights. If you believe that a message infringes your legal rights or is against the Good Gear Guide comments policy, the please notify Good Gear Guide immediately by contacting email@example.com
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 5 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- The Xbox One is getting the Xbox 1’s Duke controller (and Windows 10 too)
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- The Evil Within 2 hands-on preview: An artistic approach to horror, and vice versa
- Google buys HTC's smartphone brains for $1.1 billion to bolster its hardware push
- Windows 10 digital ink: All the improvements with the Fall Creators Update
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review:
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- MSI GE73 VR Raider Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - SuperannuationOther
- CCAWS DevOps Engineer - BrisbaneVIC
- FTSenior Java EngineerNSW
- FTManager - Electrical Engineering (Electrical/Signal) backgroundOther
- CC.NET DeveloperNSW
- FTInternal Communications ManagerOther
- CCTechnologyOne Systems AdministratorWA
- FTInfrastructure EngineerQLD
- FTIT TechnicianOther
- CCSenior Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- FTSalesforce ArchitectOther
- FTCustomer Service RepresentativeOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - Incident Management SystemsOther
- FTSenior Pega DeveloperOther
- FTBackend Java DeveloperNSW
- FTMulesoft Integration DeveloperOther
- FTProject Manager - ApplicationsOther
- CCTest Data Management AnalystACT
- TPSenior Analyst|Progress ProgrammerQLD
- FTDevOps Engineer - TelecommunicationsOther
- FTDatabase AnalystOther
- FTLevel 3 Desktop EngineerOther
- CCData & Reporting AnalystVIC