The Palm Pre smart phone and the company's much-anticipated new operating system--called webOS--are among the most buzzed-about products to come out of CES this year. Despite staging its splashy launch, Palm has been a bit secretive with the device--...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 2 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 4 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 5 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
Join the newsletter!
- Amaysim Announce Galaxy Note 8 Plans
- LG Lock In Q6 For Australian Market
- Windows 10: Microsoft finalizes the Fall Creators Update, teases a mixed-reality future
- A dual-port wall charger is $11 today
- We build an AMD Threadripper 1920X-Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti PC
PCW Evaluation Team
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
- Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- Review: Nikon D7500 DSLR Camera
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCOffice 365 EngineerQLD
- CCRadio Design EngineerVIC
- CCSharePoint Developer - 2013ACT
- FTInside Sales SMSF SolutionsOther
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerNSW
- FTDocument Project Coordinator, TelcoNSW
- FTSystems EngineerOther
- FTJunior Windows System AdministratorACT
- FTAnalyst ProgrammerOther
- CCBusiness Project Manager - TelcoVIC
- FTProject Manager | SaaS Accounting Solutions | Class LimitedOther
- TPSystem AnalystQLD
- CCProject Manager - BrisbaneVIC
- FTProject Co-ordinator/SchedulerACT
- FTIncident ManagerACT
- FTEnterprise Architect (Lead Domain Architect)ACT
- TPBusiness Systems AnalystQLD
- FTDelivery ManagerVIC
- FTMid - Senior Web DeveloperWA
- CCVMware AdministratorNSW
- CCImplementation ManagerVIC
- FTService Desk analystOther
- CCChange ManagerVIC
- TPSenior Business AnalystVIC
- FTDigital Account Director - Search & SocialNSW