A mandatory consumer drone registration system looks set to be in force before the end of the year after an industry task force delivered its proposals for the system on Saturday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 2 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 4 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 5 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
Join the newsletter!
- Jackery Titan S 20100 review: An affordable battery that packs a punch
- Anker PowerCore+ 26800 PD review: Everything you want in a battery pack
- Samsung Fast Charge Portable Battery Pack 5100 review: Slim, portable, and full of energy
- RAVPower 20100 review: USB-C and QC 3.0 together
- Aukey 30000 PowerBank with Power Delivery review: A respectable upgrade
PCW Evaluation Team
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
- Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- GAMOSPHERE: Your August Roundup of Gaming News
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTTechnical/ Architecture Java Lead - Move to MelbourneNSW
- FTPERMANENT Business AnalystsACT
- FTData AnalystOther
- CCManual and Automation TesterQLD
- CCCognos Lead / Cognos DeveloperACT
- CCTechnical SpecialistNSW
- CCFunctional Consultant (SAP IS-U)Other
- FTSystems AnalystsACT
- CCOrg Project / Change Manager - Go to Market - Telco - Contract - Nth SydneyNSW
- FTSenior Project ManagerOther
- FTNetwork Security EngineerOther
- CCWintel Engineer - BrisbaneNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTIntermediate BI DeveloperOther
- FTAdministration Support / Resource CoordinatorOther
- TPSenior PMO AnalystNSW
- FTSolution Architect - Enterprise VoiceSA
- FTGraduate IT ConsultantOther
- FTSite SupervisorOther
- TPData Analyst/DeveloperNSW
- CCIT Security AdvisorACT
- FTMid Level .NET Developer (Full Stack, Back End focus) - C#Other
- FTPA/Team Assistant, IT EnvironmentNSW
- CCSuccess Factors Report WriterQLD
- FTNV1 Cleared Software Engineer (Mid level) - Defence Projects - North Ryde areaNSW