Place a key on the table and bring out the smartphone camera. It clicks and the screen shows a razor-sharp photo of the key. The photo is all you need to print a perfect copy of the key.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG Gram 17 (2021) review: Super lightweight and primed for productivity
- 2 Microsoft Surface Pro 8 review: A superior tablet with baffling quirks
- 3 Acer Aspire Vero review: An eco-friendly Windows 11 laptop
- 4 Seagate Firecuda 530 (2TB) review: It's very, very fast
- 5 Windows 11 review: An unnecessary replacement for Windows 10
Join the newsletter!
- Windows pirates are losing their Bitcoin booty
- Windows 11 might seriously slow down your SSD
- How to clear unwanted autofill entries in Google Chrome
- Put down your pitchforks: Intel’s 12th-gen CPUs aren’t power hogs
- Optus launches Donate Your Device program in Australia
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Vodafone launches Aussie giveaway worth 100K
- HyperX releases new starter pack for aspiring streamers
- Ookla's report sheds light on the fastest Aussie broadband provider
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies