Google has announced three major updates to its Chromecast dongle at its recent I/O conference in San Francisco. Improvements include streaming content over a different network, configuring the background of your television and mirroring the display ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 2 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 4 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 5 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
Join the newsletter!
- Jackery Titan S 20100 review: An affordable battery that packs a punch
- Anker PowerCore+ 26800 PD review: Everything you want in a battery pack
- Samsung Fast Charge Portable Battery Pack 5100 review: Slim, portable, and full of energy
- RAVPower 20100 review: USB-C and QC 3.0 together
- Aukey 30000 PowerBank with Power Delivery review: A respectable upgrade
PCW Evaluation Team
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
- Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- GAMOSPHERE: Your August Roundup of Gaming News
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCVCE EngineerNSW
- FTControls Advisor - SAP GRCOther
- TPDatabase Systems Analyst - Microsoft AccessNSW
- FTCustomer Delivery Coordinator / Account ManagerOther
- FTSolutions Architect - InfrastructureACT
- CCDigital Project ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Project AnalystOther
- FTIT Solutions Architect - (TOGAF & SAP Projects background)Other
- CCProject Manager - Desktop RefreshNSW
- FTAccount ManagerNSW
- FTInfrastructure Project Coordinator/ Junior Project ManagerOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - SAP HROther
- CCSenior IT Project ManagerNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTChief Information OfficerNZ
- FTIT Project Manager (Software Development)Other
- FTPHP Developer (Back-End Focus)QLD
- FTService Level ManagerSA
- CCThe job "Automation Test Analyst Guidewire " is now ExpiredQLD
- CCSuccess Factors Report WriterVIC
- FTFilenet Technical ConsultantOther
- FTDesktop Support EngineerACT
- FTLotus Notes Developer X 3Other
- CCFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- CCCustomer Support - large IT Transformation ProjectNSW