Between my Android tablet and my Android phone, I've been creating a lot more content on the go than I may ever have expected to. Between pictures and notes captured on my Thunderbolt, and the occasional article hammered out on my Iconia, There's pre...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 4 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 5 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
Join the newsletter!
- How to create an AR Emoji and more on the Samsung Galaxy S9
- 3SIXT Studio True Wireless Earbuds: Budget Buds
- Google announces new AFL and NRL integrations for Home and Assistant
- AMD confirms Ryzenfall vulnerabilities, but says they'll be fixed soon via routine BIOS updates
- HTC Desire 12 release date, price and specs
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- MWC 2018: Everything You Need To Know
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTITIL Problem Manager - Team LeadACT
- FTAccount Security Manager - Permanent - Sydney RegionNSW
- FTNetwork AdministratorVIC
- TPSenior Network EngineerQLD
- CCDevops EngineerQLD
- TP.Net Developer - Senior Full StackQLD
- CCProcurement SpecialistQLD
- FTSenior PM - Data AnalyticsOther
- CCSystem Infrastructure EngineerNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystACT
- FTSoftware EngineerOther
- CCData AnalystNSW
- FTReporting Business Analyst - $62 phOther
- FTERP Technical Analyst - PeoplesoftOther
- FTDigital Marketing Manager - Affiliates and PartnersOther
- FTHadoop DeveloperSA
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther
- FTProcurement sales managerOther
- CCScrum MasterQLD
- TPDBA/Data Migration AnalystQLD
- FTProject Manager, Capital WorksNSW
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperWA
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Insight AnalystOther