At Google I/O, we got a glimpse at what Google's hoping manufactures will do with its open source OS.
Bang and Olufsen Beoplay A9 Speaker
Ballistix Tactical Tracer RGB 3000
Cartier Calibre de Cartier Diver Watch
Samsung QLED 8K TV
Apple iMac Pro
Ballistix Sport AT
Toys for Boys
Oregon Pro WMR500 Weather Station
Osmo Coding Awbie Game
ESET Cyber Security Pro for Mac
Nix Pro Colour Sensor
ESET Internet Security
Little Bits DROID Inventor Kit
ESET Smart Security Premium
Tivoli PAL BT
Ultimate Ears Wonderboom Bluetooth Speaker
SmartLens - Clip on Phone Camera Lens Set of 3
Ikea RIGGAD work lamp with wireless charging
TimeFlip Magnet Simple Time Tracking Device
Naztech Xtra Drive Mini + 256GB microSD Card
So, what do I want out of my next laptop and what must it include?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Watch review: Brilliant but not quite a breakthrough
- 2 HP Omen 15 (2018): Full, in-depth review
- 3 HP Envy x360 13 (Ryzen): Full, in-depth review
- 4 Moto G6 review: A solid mid-tier effort with few compromises
- 5 Dell G5 review: Easy to live with
Join the newsletter!
- Exclusive first look: Creative Labs' high-end Sound BlasterX AE-9 breaks cover
- Android Confidential: Is Google's Night Sight for the Pixel phones really that big of a deal?
- Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 Low Profile review: Get a laptop feel on your desktop PC
- All the big reveals at The Game Awards 2018
- PCWorld is giving away a OnePlus 6T in Midnight Black for the holidays!
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
The Brother MFC-L8900CDW is an absolute stand out. I struggle to fault it.
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
- Razer Phone 2 review: One for the fans
- Oppo R17 Pro review: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Google Pixel 3 XL review: Ghost in the machine
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies