Samsung Galaxy S4 hits 20 million milestone: report
- 04 July, 2013 10:19
The 20 million figure has been reported by Korean-based news outlet Yonhap News, but has not officially been confirmed by Samsung.
The milestone refers to global channel sales of the Galaxy S4 rather than how many devices are actually in the hands of consumers, but it's still a hugely impressive figure.
The 20 million number means that Galaxy S4 sales are approximately 1.7 times faster than sales of Samsung's previous Galaxy S III at the same point in the product life cycle, according to Yonhap News.
Samsung revealed back in May that it had shipped 10 million Galaxy S4 smartphones globally, less than a month after the smartphone was launched.
• Samsung has already shipped 10 million Galaxy S4 smartphones
• Samsung Galaxy S4 review
• Samsung Galaxy S4 accessories in Australia: when you can get them and how much you'll pay
• Samsung Galaxy S4 vs. the rest: How does it stack up?
• Samsung Galaxy S4 vs. HTC One: Which Android phone do you prefer?
• Five reasons to avoid the Samsung Galaxy S4
• Galaxy S4 landing Down Under this week
• Samsung Galaxy S4: All Australian telco pricing plans