One of our favorite bargains of this year's Prime Day saw the Galaxy S10e discounted so much it may as well have been classed as a mid-tier phone. Amazon have brought the deal back for this year's Black Friday, bringing the price of Samsung's most affordable Galaxy flagship down to $789.
Envisioned as a more-affordable Galaxy flagship, the Galaxy S10e features a 5.8-inch dynamic AMOLED HDR+ display with a holepunch notch, 6GB of RAM, a 3100mAh battery headphone jack, Micro SD slot, wireless charging, IP68 water resistance and a side-mounted fingerprint sensor. Buy it here.
Of course, the only problems with this deal is that Amazon are also running a massive fire sale on the Galaxy Note 10. $789 for an S10e is quite good but, paying an extra $70 for a Galaxy Note 10 is a bargain that's hard to pass by.
If you're after more Black Friday 2019 deals, check out:
- The Best Black Friday Deals you can already take advantage of
- The Best Australian Black Friday Tech Deals That Aren't On Amazon
- Best Australian Black Friday Microsoft Store deals
- Best Australian Black Friday The Good Guys deals
- Looking to buy an iPhone this Black Friday? These are the deals you're looking for
- Best Australian Black Friday Deals: iPhones, Surface laptops and more