Stay on top of the latest tech with PCWorld’s Digital Magazine. Available as single copies or as a monthly subscription, it highlights the best content from PCWorld.com—the most important news, the key product reviews, and the most useful features and how-to stories—in a curated Digital Magazine for Android and iOS, as well for the desktop and other tablet readers.
In the July issue
This month we have all the breaking news from Computex, including AMD’s monster 32-core Threadripper 2. We also have the details on Intel’s not-too-shabby 28-core 5GHz chip. Considering a tablet in the not too distant future? Find out why Microsoft may release a tiny $400 Surface tablet and what it means for the tablet market.
Other highlights include:
- News: 3 reasons why Microsoft's Surface Go beats Apple's iPad (and 3 reasons it doesn't)
- Intel Kaby Lake G Core i7-8705G review: Why Nvidia should be scared
- Alienware 17 R5 review: Core i9 and an overclocked GTX 1080 create an incredible desktop replacement
- HTC U12+ review: One too many pressing problems
- Here's How: 5 ways to manage emails and control spam in Outlook, plus 10 quick ways to clear space on your Android device
Watch: Logitech's brand-new GX Blue switch does indeed mimic the legendary Cherry MX Blue switch. It’s a tactile switch, requiring 50g of force and with a prominent click at the actuation point (1.9 mm). We swung by Logitech’s meeting room at E3 to give the new switch a try. Watch our video.
How to subscribe and start reading
Subscribers can visit this page to learn how to access PCWorld on any device and start reading the current issue right away.
Subscribers: Update your PCWorld app to the latest version today!
Not a subscriber? With the PCWorld's subscription, you get access to the digital magazine on as many devices as you’d like. Subscribe today!