Logitech has announced the launch and Australian availability of its new high-performance wireless gaming mouse, the Logitech G603.
"LIGHTSPEED and POWERPLAY made the dream of untethered and uncompromised wireless performance a reality," said Ujesh Desai, vice president and general manager of Logitech G.
The key feature for the mouse comes in the form of the High Efficiency Rated Optical (HERO) sensor, which provides next-generation efficiency, precision and accuracy at 12,000 DPI with no acceleration or smoothing. Compared to what's come before, Logitech say it offers 10x the power efficiency of previous generation sensors and holds up as the "best optical sensor ever designed for wireless gaming".
According to Desai, "the new HERO sensor in our G603 wireless mouse shows our commitment to driving wireless performance even further across our product line."
The Logitech G603 will be available exclusively through EB Games later this month for a suggested retail price of AUD $129.95.
- HyperX Reveals Next Generation Cloud Alpha Gaming Headset
- Logitech Australia add Google Home support to Harmony lineup
- Logitech Unveils MX ERGO, their first trackball in nearly a decade
- Acer attempts to woo Australian gamers with reveal of its new Predator range
- BenQ unveils a pair of new ergonomic eSports mice
- Editors' Choice Awards 2017, Part Three - Gaming