Gaming hardware and accessories brand Razer have confirmed that their new Razer Basilisk mouse will be available to Australian consumers through the retail channel in Q4 of 2017.
Announced at this year's IFA Conference in Berlin, the Basilisk comes equipped with a 16000 DPI sensor (the same one found in both the DeathAdder Elite and Lancehead Tournament Edition), adjustable scroll wheel and removable clutch.
"The customizability of the Razer Basilisk sets it apart from other FPS mice, and is something that we’re incredibly proud of," said Min-Liang Tan, Razer co-founder and CEO.
"This is a mouse designed for tweaking that last ounce of performance out of each gamer’s specific FPS playstyle. For games like CS:GO, PUBG, Quake, and the likes, there’s nothing better."
The Razer Basilisk will be available via Razerzone.com from September of 2017 and then through Australian resellers and retailers from Q4.
In Australia, the mouse will retail at a recommended retail price of AUD $109.95.
In New Zealand, the mouse will retail at a recommended retail price of AUD $119.95.
- MSI cherry-picks gaming and workstation notebook models for Australia
- Razer Comms disrupts the VOIP arena with a free public beta
- The Razer BlackWidow Ultimate Will Now Resist the Elements
- Razer Cynosa Chroma keyboard review: Brings per-key RGB to the masses
- BenQ unveils a pair of new ergonomic eSports mice
- Razer Partners With Ignition Design Labs on Gaming-Grade Wi-Fi